The Knights Radiant Declaration of War

Dalinar

I appreciate the thought out response and what appears to be the biggest issue is that TKR blatantly violated the agreement they signed with NPO. Regardless of how TKR felt, they were bound by their own signatures.

Are you telling me they didn't violate their M-Level treaty?

This is a yes or no question- and most certainly a basis for upset parties.

That M-level treaty has to be balanced against the M level treaties we have with the alliances who attacked NPO.

So yes we technically violated it. But the only way we could have avoided that would have been a much more severe violation of two other treaties.

If the alliances that attacked NPO weren't TKR allies, I'd agree with your assessment.  

• Upvote 1
GnWq7CW.png

That M-level treaty has to be balanced against the M level treaties we have with the alliances who attacked NPO.

So yes we technically violated it. But the only way we could have avoided that would have been a much more severe violation of two other treaties.

If the alliances that attacked NPO weren't TKR allies, I'd agree with your assessment.

Fair enough and thank you for your honesty.

With that being said, do you think it was out of line for TKR to 'sign off' on their M-level treaty partner to be attacked?

So not only did you (admittedly) violate it, but you went above and beyond flagrant disregard of your allies.

The right thing to have done was to cut your ties with NPO rather than plot against them (i.e. Sign off on them being hit)

These treaties are srs bsns over on Bob I take it? Just curious.

You'd think so after 10 years but not really.

There are some that actually matter and others that don't. It doesn't stop everyone from making a big deal about every single one of them, though.

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

The Knights Radiant hereby activate our oA clause in The Purchased Oathpact and Guardian of the Storm treaties, recognizing a state of war with UPN.

/s/

Dalinar, Herald of Kings

Lordship, Herald of Foreign Affairs

The Knights Radiant hereby activate our oA clause in The Purchased Oathpact and Guardian of the Storm treaties, recognizing a state of war with UPN.

/s/

Dalinar, Herald of Kings

What the actual !@#$ is Guardian?

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Cool, war stuffs

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

Is this supposed to be dismissive of Guardian?

If you actually looked at stats, you'll find that pound for pound, Guardian has been one of the best performing alliances of this war. But of course let's judge an alliance by how much they post on the forums, or something silly like that.

Maybe if you guys were a little less dense and arrogant, you have a chance at winning the next war?

I'm just going to point out only VE actually bothers to counter Guardian these days. But that's my opinion, no need to ask your Masters allies to send some trolls at me.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

I'm just going to point out only VE actually bothers to counter Guardian these days. But that's my opinion, no need to ask your Masters allies to send some trolls at me.

Tbh whenever you post, im like 10% more happy i left....

Ole2.png

Bahahahaha

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

/s/

Dalinar, Herald of Kings

I see you're very persistent in backtabbing NPO even more

*defending allies

This war had about a week of notice at least that it was happening. TKR should have canceled on NPO. They're both defending their allies and screwing over others. It's what happens when you split yourself between two spheres.
  • Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

• Wiki Mod

How does this thread have more salt then the T$ one?

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid