Imperial Decree - Polaris

AlmightyGrub

I can understand why Polaris would cancel it's treaty with The Syndicate. I wouldn't want to be allied to them either.

Says the guy who couldn't understand why t$ canncelled him after he lied and betrayed us.

The double standards are too real, man.

Also, we had a treaty with Polaris?

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

I have no problem with you Steve, but you should turn down the salt just a bit. It's unbecoming.

Coming from your alliance, I'm not sure you are one to talk about what is unbecoming.  Don't you think?

Says the guy who couldn't understand why t$ canncelled him after he lied and betrayed us.

The double standards are too real, man.

Also, we had a treaty with Polaris?

I mean, at this point, it's public knowledge that you were just using Alpha for a global war, so you can drop the whole "you lied and betrayed us".  I don't even think anyone serious is bothering to push that plainly false narrative anymore.

Lol, that last part made me laugh.  You are pretty dense bro.

Edited by Placentica

I can understand why Polaris would cancel it's treaty with The Syndicate.  I wouldn't want to be allied to them either.

They canceled BK not tS there is a diffrence.

Just tryig to help :)

Ole2.png

At the end of the day you can call it Ignorance or bravery but as Lestat said. "Friends>Infra". We honor treaties and if we feel we can help out in anyway possible we will do so. It was sad when I had to cancel BK but it doesn't mean we respect them any less. I for one still like the members of BK and don't wish them any ill will. Hitting Mensa on the other hand again as Lestat said isn't ideal but they made the move of hitting our Bloc ally. We will defend through and through. 

o/ Polaris

o/ War!

• Upvote 2

Banner for PnW.png

Coming from your alliance, I'm not sure you are one to talk about what is unbecoming. Don't you think?

I mean, at this point, it's public knowledge that you were just using Alpha for a global war, so you can drop the whole "you lied and betrayed us". I don't even think anyone serious is bothering to push that plainly false narrative anymore.

Lol, that last part made me laugh. You are pretty dense bro.

Quoting for example of how dense Placentica is. We don't have any relations with Polaris, dude.

That narrative is exactly right, by the way. You're a liar and just as much the backstabber as anyone who you point at and deride.

I'm honestly disgusted by your continuous stance of moral superiority when you're about as bad as it gets.

• Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

They canceled BK not tS there is a diffrence.

Just tryig to help :)

No, I'm pretty sure BK merged into tS and carried that treaty over.  I'm 100% sure of that.  :P

Quoting for example of how dense Placentica is. We don't have any relations with Polaris, dude.

Doubling down, eh? Here is the link to where BK merged with tS.  Trolling you is kinda fun, but at the same time really sad.

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 1

Polaris, next time tell your leader to build more than 12k soldiers, and a half-build of tanks: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=33076

Coming from your alliance, I'm not sure you are one to talk about what is unbecoming.  Don't you think?

What do you mean?

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

No, I'm pretty sure BK merged into tS and carried that treaty over.  I'm 100% sure of that.  :P

Doubling down, eh? Here is the link to where BK merged with tS.  Trolling you is kinda fun, but at the same time really sad.

63812329.jpg

How i feel everytime you post. no offence <3

Edit: All this is IC.

Edited by Ole
  • Upvote 2

Ole2.png

Steve. Just stop. The breakdowns need to end eventually so why not now?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I am pretty sure I understand ;)

Oh well. Props to you guys for being honoring your treaty. I'll give you that. Was the right thing to do.

That said, why did you not build soldiers? Did you not have much notice on the attack or something? I don't understand.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Oh well. Props to you guys for being honoring your treaty. I'll give you that. Was the right thing to do.

That said, why did you not build soldiers? Did you not have much notice on the attack or something? I don't understand.

Covenant will show you why Polaris doesn't need soldiers.

• Upvote 2

I can understand why Polaris would cancel it's treaty with The Syndicate.  I wouldn't want to be allied to them either.

I mean, at this point, it's public knowledge that you were just using Alpha for a global war, so you can drop the whole "you lied and betrayed us".  I don't even think anyone serious is bothering to push that plainly false narrative anymore.

Lol, that last part made me laugh.  You are pretty dense bro.

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

7xmc9ki.gif

wedding-crashers-wtf.gif

wtf042.gif

giphy.gif

q3iCWqE.gif

• Upvote 3

Untitled.png