Pirates from Arrgh disturb God Emperor Dio Brando

Kemal Ergenekon

It feels like you're posting just to satisfy your own internal narrative K. Steel.

^ My opinion exactly.

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Wahahaha LOL.....Who is this Emperor Brandy? God of Brandy? For Drunkards?.........Declaration of War to Arrgh? .....i Can't stop LOL..................Are you kidding me? 

We at Arrgh.. make a living out of it.... we are at constant war , on a daily basis...it's a normal day to day operations (SOP) and we are very happy and welcoming about this war for we get to raid on somebody, since we're having a very hard time raiding because of this DNR List that our alliance leaders committed upon with other alliances. Officers and Members argue to the point of going to war with each other because of this LIST.  . .Some in the alliance may not like the war declaration on Arrgh.... But for the REAL RAIDERS OF ARRGH  it is welcomed.....and remember...

THIS IS WHAT WE DO .....

THIS IS WHO WE ARE.......

For an alliance that specializes in raiding, you would expect a better fight. Looks like slaughtering sheep isn't the same thing as going to war. 

• Upvote 2

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

For an alliance that specializes in raiding, you would expect a better fight. Looks like slaughtering sheep isn't the same thing as going to war. 

In fairness, this was a 3 vs 1 gang bang where 2 of the 3 were ahead of them in the rankings. Every alliance, even the all powerful Oid, would crumble if the same thing happened to them.

• Upvote 1

In fairness, this was a 3 vs 1 gang bang where 2 of the 3 were ahead of them in the rankings. Every alliance, even the all powerful Oid, would crumble if the same thing happened to them.

More like a 2v1 really, Guardians didn't have targets. 

you cannot kill an idea, for they are already dead

the pirates of arrgh! live by the sword and die by the sword

those landlubbers don't even know the meaning of war

Edited by Hierophant

That is a matter of opinion, no?

No, it's not actually. Selling off your tanks when you know you're going to lose returns 75% of your steel in tanks to you, thus saving you money in losses as steel is the most expensive war resource. If he wasn't blockaded he could have moved the steel to a safe place. 

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

No, it's not actually. Selling off your tanks when you know you're going to lose returns 75% of your steel in tanks to you, thus saving you money in losses as steel is the most expensive war resource. If he wasn't blockaded he could have moved the steel to a safe place. 

But I thought they were all about war. Or do they only prey on the weak and helpless?

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

But I thought they were all about war. Or do they only prey on the weak and helpless?

There's also knowing when you're beaten and making moves to salvage as much as you can. There's only so much you can do when facing an uphill battle as they are. I'd go into it more but I've no interest in this conflict, what little I've read of this thread has made me think less of Mensa.

Not that it really matters.

scSqPGJ.gif

what little I've read of this thread has made me think less of Mensa.

Not sure how that is possible Not that it really matters.

Fixed that for you.

Edited by Sailor Jerry

X4EfkAB.png

There's also knowing when you're beaten and making moves to salvage as much as you can. There's only so much you can do when facing an uphill battle as they are. I'd go into it more but I've no interest in this conflict, what little I've read of this thread has made me think less of Mensa.

How will we sleep at night, knowing the great prefontaine thinks less of us...

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

they only prey on the [perceived] weak and helpless?

Yes. Arrgh's act the part few months is to raid smaller alliances and just pretend like they hate the treaty web, while also making it seem like they have more than plenty allies if an alliance were to fight back.

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

That train has come and gone man.  Us caring about your opinion of our alliance, that is.

I'm honestly surprised you bothered to reply to a couple of our members here while being tactful.

We are deeply saddened to hear we disappointed you Pre-sensei. You should come and educate us as you promised earlier.

77oKn5K.png

How will we sleep at night, knowing the great prefontaine thinks less of us...

That train has come and gone man.  Us caring about your opinion of our alliance, that is.

I'm honestly surprised you bothered to reply to a couple of our members here while being tactful.

We are deeply saddened to hear we disappointed you Pre-sensei. You should come and educate us as you promised earlier.

I think pre's a pretty cool guy tbh, cut him some slack lads.

f3V5jnF.gif

• Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

Yes. Arrgh's act the part few months is to raid smaller alliances and just pretend like they hate the treaty web, while also making it seem like they have more than plenty allies if an alliance were to fight back.

We have no allies, we have a few friends we consider associates, but they are under no obligation to defend us and are free to do what they like.

Also as mentioned before we are not honorable warriors, we are devious pirates.  We have no interest in following a Bushido code where you honorably waste all your military resources rather than sell them and stash them.

Edited by Ogaden
  • Upvote 6
tvPWtuA.gif