Pirates from Arrgh disturb God Emperor Dio Brando

Kemal Ergenekon

<Gallifrey> Hello

<Gallifrey> Hondor!

<Gallifrey> Hodor?

<Gallifrey> What are the terms of surrender?

<Gallifrey> Hello?

<B> Death

<Gallifrey> I surrender

<katie> rip

<katie> surrender 2 what

<katie> wat

<Ted|ifitdontfityoumustacquit> surrender to the rhythm

<B> The inevitable

<katie> y r u surrendering

<katie> what did u do

<katie> wat is going on

<katie> 911

<Gallifrey> I am war with Mensa HQ and SK

<katie> o

<Gallifrey> I lost lots of pixils

YJbIsX6.jpg
I surrender what are the peace terms?
  • Upvote 1

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

Oh, is it time to laugh att Pedro? rpJNiTO.jpg

• Upvote 4

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Vincent is an OG war (fail)shitposter. His VoC (DEIC) days in Beta were glorious.

I will forever maintain Vincent was the best FA Minister we ever had, it's never really been the same since he left.

I miss the guy, even channeling his spirit whenever I post, it's impossible to attain the same beautiful level of shitposting.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

So sorry talking about exploits. It is Spite (Mensa member) that said 'The weak die, the strong survive! The mensa way!" not me. Arrgh does live and we are having fun. It is Mensa that has the intelligentsia isn't it? Mechanics that are known before Mensa together with Guardian and SK attacked Arrgh are now exploits. Come on, you can do better against loosely organised pirates. Bring on some more of you in our range instead after your initial attack with overwhelming power to beat us. I would love that. Pixels are pixels, game mechanics were know, more wars means more fun. :D

tvPWtuA.gif

Just think Niemand, it took you to exploit a bad mechanic in the game to talk shit.   :(

You realize you guys actively keep your infra level under the status quo to exploit the same benefits we are currently using?

Mensa actively down declares 2-4 cities every war they fight. Dont get so high and mighty. Im fighting nations with 10 cities at 12, Under those means its the same as you guys declaring on litteraly anyone else. Except I have caps set by population so by far, Arrgh nations fighting are stronger, more organized and communicate better. Perhaps that stems from our positive community; rather then the hate fest that mensa is <3

You realize you guys actively keep your infra level under the status quo to exploit the same benefits we are currently using?

Big difference between building up and still being too low ( As our situation with VE back then ) compared to getting rekt'd and staying low to abuse more cities over the average player in the score range ( Aka: The 99% strat ).  This was an issue back in the days of the 99 Alliance, but fortunately back then - you could easily build out of that score range quickly ( The 100-300 score range that they dominated ).  

Arrgh, as it is right now, is roughly in the 500-900 range.  You cannot easily build out of that to avoid it.

Also, please do a analysis of our wars - I'd love to see the ratio of us up declaring to down declaring.  I'm willing to bet that we have dragged more opponents down of equal or more cities to ours than we did declare on those with lesser amount of cities.

Sidenote:  Don't get me wrong.  I'd pull the same stuff too, but I surely wouldn't brag about it.  Pretty easy to beat a nation when you have a 2+ city advantage on them.

EDIT #2:  Most of us had 1300 Infra per city, which is the optimal for military builds in the game ( 1500 can also be argued ).  So we didn't "purposely" keep Infra down, like only having 1k or lower per city.  It would be absolutely stupid for anybody to build higher than 1500 Infra per city.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

This is quite entertaining to read. As it appears that both sides of the issue have members that see this as an exploit. And both sides have members that honestly understand that this is a game, that this is a legit method of overpowering a small nation, and that this war was declared and so let the games begin. I've popcorn and malt balls. Anyone want to join me in watching how this unfolds?

This is quite entertaining to read. As it appears that both sides of the issue have members that see this as an exploit. And both sides have members that honestly understand that this is a game, that this is a legit method of overpowering a small nation, and that this war was declared and so let the games begin. I've popcorn and malt balls. Anyone want to join me in watching how this unfolds?

Basically as it is, it's roughly a stalemate.  It won't go anywhere, cause if they reach above 1k score ( Which they could easily ) - then we'll have multiple members in range to down declare on them and take advantage of their current lower military.

They're bleeding on the revenue costs, but we're bleeding on our lower members being pinned down.

Fortunately for us in Mensa, we'll adapt to this and adjust our strats.  Just like we did with several other things during our stay in this game.  So it's a interesting situation, and definitely one to learn from.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1