Pirates from Arrgh disturb God Emperor Dio Brando

Kemal Ergenekon

Kinda wish I had known about this, I've been wanting to go to war.

Good luck to all parties!

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

You said something about that pirates should have navies. I sunk my ships before the attacks started. Maybe you should have used your fleet first. ;)

My planes were useful until day change. No real loot to take now. :D

Enjoy destroying the pixels and using gas and ammo. Maybe after our battles are over we can see who has lost the most.

Your planes still could've done a lot of damage but if you'd rather just save a few bucks that's cool with me.

You said something about that pirates should have navies. I sunk my ships before the attacks started. Maybe you should have used your fleet first. ;)

My planes were useful until day change. No real loot to take now. :D

Enjoy destroying the pixels and using gas and ammo. Maybe after our battles are over we can see who has lost the most.

My fleet are lazy and soldiers bloodthirsty. I certainly could have just used my navy to damage you but you vasty outnumbered me in both the ground and air. Had to resolve that issue ;)

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

What's the point of anything?  Why even have armies when the steel is worth more than the infra it's protecting? These and other questions, we'll just never know the answer to

Sounds like the Opium War, they don't care about your infra of defenses or sovergnty, they just want to dominate the trade market in steel.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Sounds like the Opium War, they don't care about your infra of defenses or sovergnty, they just want to dominate the trade market in steel.

They only have so much steel. And seeing that they are not even fighting back we aren't losing any steel and have no reason to buy any.

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

They only have so much steel. And seeing that they are not even fighting back we aren't losing any steel and have no reason to buy any.

Of course you have no reason to buy, but there is an incentive to sell.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Of course you have no reason to buy, but there is an incentive to sell.

Not really, just wait until this war triggers a larger one. That's when it'll be time to sell. I highly doubt anyone will come to Arrgh's defense, especially with the carnage that has already been wrought on them, but I do think a much larger conflict is brewing. Only time will tell, be sure to keep a decent amount of steel too as that stuff is worth its weight in gold :)

Edited by Thomas Meagher

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Guardian's produced over 50,000 steel since Political Pirates attacked us which is more than we've lost in tanks in the same period, and we're definitely producing more than we're losing to Arrgh from this point on. Edited by Memph

Kinda wish I had known about this, I've been wanting to go to war.

Good luck to all parties!

There's still slots in the lower tiers if Charming Friends wants to join in ^_^

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

There's still slots in the lower tiers if Charming Friends wants to join in ^_^

Seems kinda cowardly if we were to jump in this late in the game, call me if there's any war we can join that is less one-sided!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Guardian's produced over 50,000 steel since Political Pirates attacked us which is more than we've lost in tanks in the same period, and we're definitely producing more than we're losing to Arrgh from this point on.

Forever's a long time

tvPWtuA.gif

Infrastructure is not important yet some of the pirates go on a vacation. Maybe you should delete "mighty" and start looking for an alliance to pay for protection.

Vacation is where its at apparently.

Edited by BeachBunny

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Well he's out

It would be quite hilarious if you guys also gangbanged him when he got off vacation mode. Desertion will not be tolerated!

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Seems kinda cowardly if we were to jump in this late in the game, call me if there's any war we can join that is less one-sided!

Should just merge your active members into the Dioist fold, problem solved.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Should just merge your active members into the Dioist fold, problem solved.

We don't sleep in the same bed as vampire lovers!

4nVL9WJ.jpg

We here at arrgh don't go through lengthly application processes, we prefer to let mother nature and the harsh realities of life winnow the field

Indeed, one of the alliances that I happily called home at several points in time. Though they have a bad rep their Anarchial policies are great in terms of permittance of Popular sovereignty. 

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1