A Trident Announcement

supercheese

Trident exits, and effectively dissolves, the Salus Bloc.

Oh and while I have your attention, Trident has also merged with Praeteritum. Consider the Black Knights protection to of carried over.

RIP Trident

Edited by supercheese
  • Upvote 2

*slowly pulls up middle finger. *

You can be !@#$y if you want, but the point is that small alliances - especially blocs - should probably try to avoid getting caught up with huge top tier alliances... specifically to avoid getting involuntarily conscripted into war. The only thing specific to UPN in that lesson is the circumstances of this war proved instructive. 

Edited by Avruch
  • Upvote 2

Good luck with the merger!  We wish you all well. :)

O/ Trident

O/ Praetaritum

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

You can be !@#$y if you want, but the point is that small alliances - especially blocs - should probably try to avoid getting caught up with huge top tier alliances... specifically to avoid getting involuntarily conscripted into war. The only thing specific to UPN in that lesson is the circumstances of this war proved instructive. 

On a completely unrelated note, how did you quote that so fast? My annoying cousin put that on there while I was drinking water and I wanted to change it because that doesn't sound good.  

On a completely unrelated note, how did you quote that so fast? My annoying cousin put that on there while I was drinking water and I wanted to change it because that doesn't sound good.  

MENSA

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

As a micro: War is fun. I like fighting for my benevolent overlords.
  • Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

But your beautiful pip!

Congrats/RIP or whatever... I'm not sure if it's good news or bad news.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell