War Shout Outs

Saru

Thought it will be cool to make a shout out thread for people to give credit to those who either have been good sports, impressed you with their fighting ability/spirit and generally people you come across the battlefield who were chill.

I'll start by giving a shout out to Moridin of SK, who's been fun to fight and converse with. Thanks for that nuclear glow! :P

• Upvote 3

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Shout out to Metro for slowing down on shitposting while I beat you to death with my cat navy.

Not enough retards posting... wait a minute

Thought it will be cool to make a shout out thread for people to give credit to those who either have been good sports, impressed you with their fighting ability/spirit and generally people you come across the battlefield who were chill.

I'll start by giving a shout out to Moridin of SK, who's been fun to fight and converse with. Thanks for that nuclear glow! :P

!@#$ you, you cock sucking !@#$

Happy now?

Edited by Metro
  • Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Moridin's ability to wait and wait on nuking you while I asked him to hold off while he was getting pounded was extraordinary. Thanks Moridin.

Shoutout from me to Pangui, who I've had a nice conversation with, and Atzuya, who put up an impressive fight when blitzed by 3 people. Also to Ole fun chatting, and he nearly managed to decimate me with a sneaky attack 2 hours after update.

And also to Meimaka from UPN, who never stood a chance against me, but every night doggedly rebuys ships and blockades me again, forcing me to spend MAPs blowing up his ships so I can hit the market again. Not too many people with the will to keep rebuying and doing that when they've been reduced to 0 mil.

Edited by Tenages
wF9Bjre.gif

This is a great thread and a great semblance of sanity after the initial decs.

Always here to help

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Shout out to Mensa for being !@#$ing baws.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

You're pretty cool yourself. Props on making that my only move, btw. It's been an enjoyable fight, if slightly one sided ;)​

That pit, this cage, the pipes- this is all symbolism. We are not truly here. These things represent ideas and concepts about you, and in that pit is no monster. There is nothing in there that did not come from you.

Shout out to Rutherford Clarence who gave me my first nuke (I never liked that city anyway).

Thank you to UPN and EoS for leaving me off their target lists too. Really appreciated the extra build up time.

And to Metro who would've probably given me a real run for my money without the interference of Jodo's paradoxical navy of cats and Charles the Tyrant.

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented
  • Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Shout out to Paul Rudd. You da bae

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4663-1387237146-28.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif