Alliance faking protection?

Eric

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=1537

I believe that the Alliance Of Raiders is falsely claiming protection by Mensa, Guardian, Black Knights, Terminus Est and Arrgh.

Alliance Description: 

Alliance of raiders

Protected by MENSA, GUARDIANS, BLACK KNIGHTS, TERMINUS EST and ARRGH.antiguaandbarbuda.jpghome_page.pngInformation application_view_list.pngMembers trade.pngMarket Sharing map.pngMapshield.pngWars

I just thought that you guys in those alliances would wanna know.
  • Upvote 1

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Nobody likes a snitch, pal!

• Upvote 3

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I like how he's an alliance of one, and he's raiding a member of at least one of his so-called protector alliances.

For the record, Terminus Est wouldn't protect this roach if we were paid to.  Feel free to ravage him, it matters nothing to us.

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

I like how he's an alliance of one, and he's raiding a member of at least one of his so-called protector alliances.

For the record, Terminus Est wouldn't protect this roach if we were paid to.  Feel free to ravage him, it matters nothing to us.

No,he should totally send us money. We will like totally protect him for life,honest.

If it's not in our alliance description, we don't protect them.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

If it's not in our alliance description, we don't protect them.

So, you're saying you want me to add him?

Edited by LordStrum
  • Upvote 4
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

I love how he claims protection from a bunch of alliances that don't give a shit about protectorates, but not Rose, the one alliance that would (probably) actually protect him. 'Tis a strange world indeed.

• Upvote 4

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

I love how he claims protection from a bunch of alliances that don't give a !@#$ about protectorates, but not Rose, the one alliance that would (probably) actually protect him. 'Tis a strange world indeed.

Probably because the last time someone did claim it without permission he was quickly attacked by Rose. Also I believe the likes of DEIC and tS these days outnumber our two protectorates.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

To clarify, Mensa doesn't protect anybody except our official allies and fellow followers of Dio.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Gravedigging

Replying to, or “bumpingâ€, old, unpinned topics which have been inactive for at least 30 days. The following exceptions apply:

Alliance Affairs - topics with no posts for at least 10 days will be considering gravedigging.

The following are immune to the rule, as long as replies are constructive and remain on-topic.

Alliance Recruitment

Free Trade Market

Game Discussion

Game Suggestions

All forums in the Social Hub

Warn issued.
  • Upvote 1