A Guardian Announcement

Shellhound

We at the Syndicate are delighted to inform you that we are currently investing heavily in research on medicines that will combat delusions of grandeur. We understand this to be a severe problem amongst Mensa society, and feel that it is our corporate (social) responsibility to provide what relief we can. Should any breakthroughs in the field be made, I will be happy to notify you and send you a sample of the product.

For a small administrative fee.

Your comments are the best Partisan :P

• Upvote 1

Understood.  But there is a time to put up and a time to shut up.  I am very curious as to what the response from VE allies will be.

We believe in stat preservation so you can expect The Syndicate and her allies to declare neutrality.

You can even call us Mensa 2.0

Edited by Eumirbago
  • Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png

You detonated a nuclear weapon upon the nation of Old West led by John Henry Holliday. The attack destroyed 1,674.00 infrastructure in the city ofTombstone as well as a air force base and a steel mill.

Bring it on.

Wow, what did that steel mill ever do to you. 

• Upvote 4

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

Shellhound, you're becoming a top competitor for my hippo's heart.  Seven Kingdoms beats you just barely.  If you had some fancy scrolls and a RP twist to your reasoning ( As well as badass signatures ), you'd win out, but SK holds the edge so far.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You detonated a nuclear weapon upon the nation of Old West led by John Henry Holliday. The attack destroyed 1,674.00 infrastructure in the city ofTombstone as well as a air force base and a steel mill.

Bring it on.

udgk6e9.jpg

• Upvote 1

Empire of Spades

Rose

Guardian

Rose
Minister of War
"I'm your huckleberry"

Shellhound, you're becoming a top competitor for my hippo's heart.  Seven Kingdoms beats you just barely.  If you had some fancy scrolls and a RP twist to your reasoning ( As well as badass signatures ), you'd win out, but SK holds the edge so far.

I like the bluntness personally.

Guardian and SK are both boss though.

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

I understand most of you want to know our reasons, or believe that we don't have any and we're in it for the shits and giggles or to take out a large sphere and solidify global hegemoney because we're evil. We've known for a while now that VE wants a war with us, they've known for a while now that we wanted war with them. The reasons are long for both of us and honestly not worth mentioning, just a culmination of many things, things that most of you probably dislike us both for. We planned the initial war with VE because we had heard, multiple times, that they were planning one against us. Whether this was from people trying to pit the top two spheres against each other or legitimate information it's hard to tell. Regardless here we are. In the build up, it was released that Seven Kingdoms had planned on attacking Rose after this. SK and Rose have been wanting to hit each other for as long as I can remember, so the inevitability of them going to war shouldn't come as a shock to most people. Once Rose learned of this they went to VE and tS and we knew they were going to be hitting us and soon. We took a pre-emptive action to make sure we hit them before they could fully militarize and hit us. There's your CB. You wanted a war between the top spheres, here it is.

You didn't even let us come up with awful threads claiming a global conspiracy.