UPN Raid

SeanTheGreat19

Hey guys,for some reason 3 people from UPN attacked me. I would like to know if theyre just raidin or the UPN is behind this. Please feel free to give aid or help, and if the attackers are listening please end a peace message or negotiation. Outherwise my missiles will hurt more.

Cherry O,

Sean19

Ist Anschluss Time

I dont think this was sanctioned by UPN i will talk to them and ask them to send peace. How much money until you are rebuilt?

edit* i asked them to send peace, sorry for the inconvenience

Edited by emperor666
  • Upvote 1

[00:37:08] You guys are just my puppets

[00:37:13] I am the master pulling the strings

[00:37:15] * Sheepy laughs evilly

I dont think this was sanctioned by UPN i will talk to them and ask them to send peace. How much money until you are rebuilt?

edit* i asked them to send peace, sorry for the inconvenience

Around 750k to 1.5M, Thanks for the help.

Ist Anschluss Time

King Alexzander of Britannia Empire ordered a ground attack upon your nation of Propishnia. The attack was an immense triumph. King Alexzander's forces lost 1,606 soldiers and 0 tanks, while your defenders lost 3,122 soldiers and 28 tanks. You used 4.14 tons of munitions and 1.15 tons of gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 17.51 infrastructure in the city of Seanville. King Alexzander stole $32,328.46 in the attack and destroyed 0 improvements.

This loss has resulted in your opponent gaining ground control. Ground control reduces the amount of your aircraft you can use in airstrikes by 1/3rd. To end your opponent's ground control you must execute a ground battle that is a success, another player must achieve an immense triumph ground battle on your opponent, or you must destroy all of your opponent's soldiers and tanks.

Ist Anschluss Time

King Alexzander of Britannia Empire ordered a ground attack upon your nation of Propishnia. The attack was an immense triumph. King Alexzander's forces lost 1,606 soldiers and 0 tanks, while your defenders lost 3,122 soldiers and 28 tanks. You used 4.14 tons of munitions and 1.15 tons of gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 17.51 infrastructure in the city of Seanville. King Alexzander stole $32,328.46 in the attack and destroyed 0 improvements.

This loss has resulted in your opponent gaining ground control. Ground control reduces the amount of your aircraft you can use in airstrikes by 1/3rd. To end your opponent's ground control you must execute a ground battle that is a success, another player must achieve an immense triumph ground battle on your opponent, or you must destroy all of your opponent's soldiers and tanks.

I don't think you understand. We don't care.

Go whine to UPN about it.

• Upvote 3

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

In-case you haven't realized yet - if you're looking for a moral compass of sorts, this probably isn't the best place. :P

Well, I'm always up for destroying compasses, if he wants to continue. :D

On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

You should've just gone to UPN...

[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously 

Hey guys,for some reason 3 people from UPN attacked me. I would like to know if theyre just raidin or the UPN is behind this. Please feel free to give aid or help, and if the attackers are listening please end a peace message or negotiation. Outherwise my missiles will hurt more.

Cherry O,

Sean19

Outherwise my missiles will hurt more.

Outherwise

Out her wise

4162454.jpg

• Upvote 5

You know, no one's forcing anyone to read this, it seems to me you're all causing your own annoyance. It's almost like some kind of web based self-harm.

I absolutely agree. The level of butthurt in this forum in general when they're not even in anyway related to the issue is annoying. Nobody's forcing you to read and nobody's forcing you to comment. The OP could've just been asking who to contact about these matters.

A member of UPN recently attacked my alliancemate too, their alliance page was a bit less helpful in specifying who to contact in these cases. Sure, they have a bunch of people listed, but for all we know, they may not be dealing in this matter. In my case, I looked over each one and guessed who would be able to communicate based on who was online last.

I request that if you don't want to feel annoyed, then don't make yourself feel annoyed. Read the OP and leave if you don't like it.

• Upvote 5

I absolutely agree. The level of butthurt in this forum in general when they're not even in anyway related to the issue is annoying. Nobody's forcing you to read and nobody's forcing you to comment. The OP could've just been asking who to contact about these matters.

A member of UPN recently attacked my alliancemate too, their alliance page was a bit less helpful in specifying who to contact in these cases. Sure, they have a bunch of people listed, but for all we know, they may not be dealing in this matter. In my case, I looked over each one and guessed who would be able to communicate based on who was online last.

I request that if you don't want to feel annoyed, then don't make yourself feel annoyed. Read the OP and leave if you don't like it.

If one doesn't want their thread commented on by those "not even in anyway related to the issue", they probably shouldn't post it on a public forum, in the Alliance Affairs forum no less. Someone posts a nooby thread where they ask for aid or help, which ends with an amusing note about missiles, and some people poke fun at the matter. It's all in good fun, and who knows? It may even end in a learning experience for the OP. If you want to find the one who appears "butthurt" about it all or taking things too seriously, check over your own post. :P Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

If one doesn't want their thread commented on by those "not even in anyway related to the issue", they probably shouldn't post it on a public forum, in the Alliance Affairs forum no less. Someone posts a nooby thread where they ask for aid or help, which ends with an amusing note about missiles, and some people poke fun at the matter. It's all in good fun, and who knows? It may even end in a learning experience for the OP. If you want to find the one who appears "butthurt" about it all or taking things too seriously, check over your own post. :P

I won't bother denying that I got butthurt over people posting random unrelated crap in my threads :P And I'm a nun! At least if people want to post crap, post crap that is relevant or helpful to the crappy thread, please. Seriously, the amount of posting for the sake of posting in this forum is very high.

Edited by Alice Lune