Troubling Agency Intelligence

Grillick

i think the departure of respected members like belisarius and samwise should have served as a full warning that the GPA culture was not conducive to a peaceful internal existence and something needed to change. you know you serve as the dominant voice of the alliance and after several key departures you continued to be complacent in the general everyday attitude that continued to deteriorate so you are not without blame.

GPA wasn't fun to be part of anymore. i'm not blaming you exclusively as many of us had a part in it but the deciding factor for me was when you decided to vote in favor to keep the most polarizing and toxic individual in the alliance (after the exact same situation happened a month prior). a vote for that type of recidivist member is a strong vote against the principles that i think an alliance should stand for (basic respect for one another). i get what you were trying to do by taking the high road but If i have a fundamental disagreement with an alliance's ideology - which was apparent after those events - and find myself not having fun i will (and did) move on.  i'm never going to be ashamed of an action like this. 

Edited by seabasstion

Crap, now I'm craving pizza. Thanks underlordgc >_>

You're welcome

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

"Little Tommy Daggett.  How I loved listening to your sweet prayers every night.  And then you'd jump in your bed, so afraid I was under there. . .and I was!" - Lucifer, The Prophecy

Talk is cheap.  Display this "credible intelligence", or is this GPA's childish notion of passive-aggressive baiting tactics because of your continued irrelevancy on Orbis?  If you're this tired of the limelight being shone on other, better alliances, perhaps you should consider disbanding rather than trucking out yet another excuse for why you huddle in terror behind words everyone here has long since stopped seeing any credibility in.

Prove me wrong.

I would be thrilled to have it shown that I misjudged the information I received and we are not, in fact, under imminent attack.

The hamfisted efforts of your compatriots to turn this thread into its own cassus belli make me doubt that I am mistaken, though.

• Upvote 1

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

You're supposed to correct the quote.

C-

You need to get off Reddit and PW and go outside

B+ on the correction though  :wub:

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

You need to get off Reddit and PW and go outside

B+ on the correction though  :wub:

What's outside? Didn't know that alliance existed. :P

On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

Prove me wrong.

I would be thrilled to have it shown that I misjudged the information I received and we are not, in fact, under imminent attack.

The hamfisted efforts of your compatriots to turn this thread into its own cassus belli make me doubt that I am mistaken, though.

[01:15] <&Shellhound[Guardian]> We're not going to war with anyone

So far I've offered far more evidence than you have therefore everyone should believe me.

And let's be honest here Grillick, if we wanted a casus belli we wouldn't need this thread. You know that. You just refuse to believe that you've ever done anything wrong and that GPA is just a perfect little neutral alliance, but deep down you also know that's a lie.

Edited by Shellhound
  • Upvote 1

uHQTKq6.png

[01:15] <&Shellhound[Guardian]> We're not going to war with anyone

So far I've offered far more evidence than you have therefore everyone should believe me.

And let's be honest here Grillick, if we wanted a casus belli we wouldn't need this thread. You know that. You just refuse to believe that you've ever done anything wrong and that GPA is just a perfect little neutral alliance, but deep down you also know that's a lie.

I love this response so much.

Shellhound you are awesome <3

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

Probably because your GPA members are very tasty if they eject one of yours to each of us and become part of ours (your neutrality is challenged)? I don't know why the attacking has been happening since Grillick and Princess bubblegum, Xenodolf to GPA, Fraggle, Spyro, house  etc etc..

the clue is most offender have alot of spies on their side....maybe try proofing those lost spies of their as evidence? We would love to know it if evidences are shown

once again, thank you for posting such detail notice.

Edited by Arthur James

Only way such an event would be more entertaining for me is if Belisarius gets hit too. Than again maybe he'll jump in to prove me wrong on certain things that may or may not have gotten back to him. 

I wonder where this intelligence comes from myself though if I had to guess I'd assume someone wagged their tongue to Rose, because as far as I know GPA's "intelligence" or "spies" as some people put it (wrongly I think as not quite) consists mostly of that. 

Oh well. I'll be having fun MAGGLE! 9JgE4pj.png

No. He was ejected from the alliance for unauthorized espionage activity, and sought shelter in VE.

So, why weren't you ejeted from the alliance for unathorized espionage activity? Or, does no one remember, when you spied on PB and how you talk about hating PB all the time. Because, we all know that hate makes you neutral, oh and double standards too.

Roll on GPA!

• Upvote 6

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

So, why weren't you ejeted from the alliance for unathorized espionage activity? Or, does no one remember, when you spied on PB and how you talk about hating PB all the time. Because, we all know that hate makes you neutral, oh and double standards too.

Roll on GPA!

Oh man.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Roll on GPA!

He was ejected for unauthorized espionage. Grillicks was probably authorized.
  • Upvote 2

uHQTKq6.png