We are the 99%! A DOE

Princess Bubblegum

Since we passed 300ns and 15 members, this is warranted now...

dLi81Yy.jpg

Small nations unite! We're here and we ain't leaving! Finally an alliance for all the little people of the world. We cater especially to 1-city nations.

Help us occupy Politics & War.

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=946

No forums. We're cool like that.

Come and join us in the #drumcircle.

TSnnbCD.jpg

Founders:

ataraxis & Princess Bubblegum

• Upvote 1

Good luck, I can see the potential of 99% expression.....are they the P(AlB) given that a=9.9E-50 b=1E49 the 99% within the sub, sub, sub group? Gee.

Support 99% of the environmentalist!

Support 99% of the healthy food producer!

and where are you? Good luck and have fun in this game after leaving #Rose and I like your totally seperate way of alliance called 99% out of the former of description is.

Edited by Arthur James

Occupy & War?

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

81% of the top 1% of nations are on green.

The 99 Percent have "occupied" green as a "protest" to the domination of the 1% over the political process.

They forget, though, that they represent less than 2% of the "nations" of Orbis.

Their protest is ineffectual, though it seems to be drawing the attention of green alliances, at the very least.

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

81% of the top 1% of nations are on green.

The 99 Percent have "occupied" green as a "protest" to the domination of the 1% over the political process.

They forget, though, that they represent less than 2% of the "nations" of Orbis.

Their protest is ineffectual, though it seems to be drawing the attention of green alliances, at the very least.

I understand the literal meaning very well. However, I was looking for his/her/it/whatever's personal explaination as to what they are hoping to accomplish by effecting many hundreds of nations that having nothing to do with their grudge.

Edited by Impero
  • Upvote 2

Lord of the Viridian Entente

imperosig.png

It's not fair

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• 1 month later...

they are the 99% to teach the 1% about war...OK, I love that one....who is the 1%? why do the 1% still exist?

I know they have been trying to occupy the conflict page, if arrgh, Tau Gamma Phi etc didn't share part of the page?

Edited by Arthur James