Individual Surrender Terms for TC Nations

Tenages

I'll leave it at this; enjoy your missiles.

That should be a colon, but I'm not going to judge you for your grammar; my grammar is far worse. So, say when Diabolos. I've been waiting to hit you, and it turns out you have too many defensive wars. Come and get me.

Edited by John Henry Holliday

Empire of Spades

Rose

Guardian

Rose
Minister of War
"I'm your huckleberry"

underlordgc lets split it down the middle, 500 mill each and 125k resources each make you leader of e super bloc and make me second in command.

But seriously though this is just for those who no longer wish to fight and would prefer to drop out of the conflict sooner then later.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Are you talking about the missile project funding or the bank loans for the last 2 months prior to the war.

I mean I can understand why the missile project funding was an issue for someone planning a war against us.

But seriously you don't stop, crap I still don't think you apologized to EoS or VoC for your ignorance in that other thread where the facts escaped from you in regards to the TAC war. 

I do believe stated I was wrong/mistaken. It's hard to keep track of all the deserters who say the same thing about their self-serving leadership.

scSqPGJ.gif

I'll leave it at this; enjoy your missiles.

I'm more than happy to take all your missiles as I can pretty well guarantee I'm the most prepared for this war and the upcoming rebuild.  Just ask Prefontaine. 

YJQwOyA.jpg

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 5

I remember when I set this up for our war with the BLOC Party, they shitposted the thread to death. 

Give me $50 million and I might just spare ROSE Sphere.

I heard a rumor that we they are returning. 

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Will my surrender be accepted?  :ph34r:

Ask Solomon or Tenages.

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).

Just a handy little fyi to those defecting, you're probably going to have a hard time finding an alliance to take you. I know the CU has taken a couple of defecting nations, but we have extended conversations first.

The more honorable thing will always be to stick it out, fight it out, and frankly help turn the tide (or try to at least) for your alliance.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Just a handy little fyi to those defecting, you're probably going to have a hard time finding an alliance to take you. I know the CU has taken a couple of defecting nations, but we have extended conversations first.

The more honorable thing will always be to stick it out, fight it out, and frankly help turn the tide (or try to at least) for your alliance.

Noble stance.  I can understand people leaving DEIC to avoid the obnoxious 50% tax rate though.  It's hard enough to be pummeled but to have your ability to fight cut in half makes it more understandable.  I'd be pretty upset with my leadership to if they got me into a war and then jacked my tax rate so I couldn't fight back.

Edited by Placentica

just out of curioustity, how many TC nations have surrendered so far... We dont need any names just numbers if we have any.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

just out of curioustity, how many TC nations have surrendered so far... We dont need any names just numbers if we have any.

I personally have had one start the process. No idea if he will follow through. Though 500 infra damage seems to have gotten my point across.

q8nfyvc.gif

Noble stance.  I can understand people leaving DEIC to avoid the obnoxious 50% tax rate though.

50%!? Now I feel awful for complaining about 3% in GPA.

• Upvote 2

Democratic Republic of Koprivshtitsa (DRK; Bulgarian: Demokraticheska republika Koprivshtitsa)

Communist Party of Koprivshtitsa (CPK; Komunisticheska partiya na Koprivshtitsa (KPK))

Member-state of the Green Protection Agency

~Peace and Fraternity Between All Nations~

DEIC is low taxes at all time except this one.....if isn't they unprepared, they would have a decent fight..except being like a sandbag.

Quote from Kangaroo Ocean:

YJQwOyA.jpg

11.5million? 2.5M is stored himself b4 taking back, only 9M of them were borrowed from the bank.....but you know that as the war going, he would receive lots of debt from the bank,

Edited by William I