Individual Surrender Terms for TC Nations

Tenages

I raise you $750 million and 100 thousand of every resource and I might not missile that irrelevant guy tomorrow.

Lets increase it to you giving us 1 billion and 250k of each resource and we all join together making a super bloc.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Yup , certain part of the term seems too harsh, especially the one on missile launch pad. I mean scrap it? I think we don't get a single bit back in form of cash and resources if we do that. And by the way missile launch pad cost easily over 10 million. So is kind of harsh to expect anyone to scrap it

You don't really expect us to let people surrender and keep their most damaging militray units, do you?

eStUYHv.png

Well I never wanted war, I've always wanted peace. I haven't personally had any problems with anyone. I won't decommission my military (for one I barely have any) but more importantly it will leave me open to raiders so that is a far from a comprise there. Also note I have not attacked anyone (I however have been attacked numerous times). Now that I've gone to a different alliance, it brings an even greater reason for me to keep a healthy military to combat raiders against the alliance I'm in. That is why I won't comply with you're first term which I believe is understandable. The second I would agree with but I don't have one. The third I agree with as well. Fourth and fifth terms I agree with too. so only the first I don't agree with as per the reasons I have mentioned.

Also what was the point of the war, I don't know how it all started and just want some clarity.

Well I never wanted war, I've always wanted peace. I haven't personally had any problems with anyone. I won't decommission my military (for one I barely have any) but more importantly it will leave me open to raiders so that is a far from a comprise there. Also note I have not attacked anyone (I however have been attacked numerous times). Now that I've gone to a different alliance, it brings an even greater reason for me to keep a healthy military to combat raiders against the alliance I'm in. That is why I won't comply with you're first term which I believe is understandable. The second I would agree with but I don't have one. The third I agree with as well. Fourth and fifth terms I agree with too. so only the first I don't agree with as per the reasons I have mentioned.

Also what was the point of the war, I don't know how it all started and just want some clarity.

If you are unwilling to comply with individual terms, you will not be granted peace. The choice is yours, nobody is forcing you to make it.

• Upvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

This is going to hell. At this rate I don't think anyone in TC will give up yet.

But if they don't, then we must blow them up.

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).

Alright fine I will only have soldiers in military but after 24 hours I will need to rebuild, I can't just have soldiers at my strength. I will begin adhering to the demands given as harsh as they are.

I just want peace.

Edited by Sheppard

Alright fine I will only have soldiers in military but after 24 hours I will need to rebuild, I can't just have soldiers at my strength. I will begin adhering to the demands given as harsh as they are.

You won't get out easily. I wouldn't get rid of soldiers.

dpluao815a3.png

I just want peace.

You only have to get rid of 1 ship, you're not exactly having to make a huge sacrifice; you can keep as many soldiers as you want.

uHQTKq6.png

Yes, well he assumed he was getting off free and could roam around with 0 soldiers and no wars. 

If you read the OP you'd know he wouldn't have to, if he complies with the terms then he's free to go from us. No issues there.

I like how Alataq is fear mongering and not helping his cause at all.

Eh, you don't know my cause; cat.

dpluao815a3.png

Lets increase it to you giving us 1 billion and 250k of each resource and we all join together making a super bloc.

Hmm. How about 250k of each resource and $1.000000001 billion dollars and you make me the leader of the superbloc and I won't missile anyone for the next 3 hours.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I just want peace.

You won't get out easily. I wouldn't get rid of soldiers.

Are you people unable to read? The terms say: 

1) Decom all military units except for soldiers.

You can keep all the soldiers you want, be it 1 or 100,000

wF9Bjre.gif

Hmm. How about 250k of each resource and $1.000000001 billion dollars and you make me the leader of the superbloc and I won't missile anyone for the next 3 hours.

How about you give me the 1 billion amd 1 dollars, 250k of each resource appoint me the leader of the super bloc and from there you can blow up whoever you want except me.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

5) No longer be a member of DEIC, UPN or BOC in-game. Surrendering nations may not rejoin DEIC, UPN, or BOC until the war is over

even you decom your military, so what?, the main point is to leave the alliance until war is over, read the main point about the war they declared.

Someone here have difficulties reading the lines

Surrendering players can freely rejoin their alliances after war, and generally you don't have to do much to get out of the warzone.

No need to decom your military improvements. Sell off your planes/tanks/ships, and you'll still have soldiers to defend yourself from the raiders. If some upstart raiders do target you, then I think coalition leaders wouldn't be so unreasonable to punish you for getting tanks and planes to defend yourself from the raiders.

The embargoing clause is mainly superficial, as most of TC's upper tier are under blockade. You would still have the rest of the whole Orbis to buy resources from.

Decomming missile launch pad is... harsh. But then again, if you have MLP and dare to even consider surrendering in a war like this, then you don't deserve it.

UedhRvY.png

So they can still defend themselves and be built up enough to fend off raiders but not enough to re-enter the war and do damage.

But remain in a neutral alliance? Couldn't they just join another alliance and get that one to attack?

dpluao815a3.png

How about you give me the 1 billion amd 1 dollars, 250k of each resource appoint me the leader of the super bloc and from there you can blow up whoever you want except me.

Hmm, how about you give me one billion and two dollars, 250k of each resource, you appoint me as the leader of the superbloc and you become 2nd in command, and I don't missile anyone except you.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win