Individual Surrender Terms for TC Nations

Tenages

Not many alliances are at 0%.

Somethings telling me that this is a lie..... An alliance your size wouldnt have a 0% tax rate.

• Upvote 1

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Somethings telling me that this is a lie..... An alliance your size wouldnt have a 0% tax rate.

Nope, not a lie. Our tax rate is currently 0%. 

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

currently

How stupid do you think we are?

Edited by SAI-40

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

So if the bank is typically set at no taxes then wouldn't that mean taking out such a large amount of aid to build your missiles depleted it by quite a bit? I'm not sure how revealing that information helps dispel the idea that you guys left your little ones hanging to dry without support; if anything it reinforces it.

• Upvote 3

"People are mentioning our tax rate being used to cover for our own spending, quick change it to 0!" Brilliant government you have, some people decide just not to do shitty things; you decide to stop doing shitty things when you're called out on it. 10/10.

• Upvote 1

uHQTKq6.png

just out of curioustity, how many TC nations have surrendered so far... We dont need any names just numbers if we have any.

I've had three or four come to the CU, not sure if they officially surrendered though.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

One person who don't know all of the choices presented :D

So what's the strategy here? Force me to delete or what?
I'd like to know so I can save myself a few minutes a day.

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).

One person who don't know all of the choices presented :D

So what's the strategy here? Force me to delete or what?

I'd like to know so I can save myself a few minutes a day.

Classy.

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

@ kerbollo: force him to delete his account and by doing so you will have saved him from selling his soul to a game that is a part of a genre that has ruined so many lives.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

@ kerbollo: force him to delete his account and by doing so you will have saved him from selling his soul to a game that is a part of a genre that has ruined so many lives.

Except when he decided to give up... you decide what should he give up.

Don't do it, the Almighty enjoys souls.

If he does last long enough to surrender...

I'll have to wait a little while he decides to surrender or do something else... until then,

aa2c53d70a1514eaeaeb894ed5fb7e53c3adf92e

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).

VoC has the lowest tax rate in the game, even lower than GPA. 

Absolute BS

Before the war you had the tax at 25% and told us to prepare for a war with out any reason besides they are building up their forces. TALK TO THEM IDIOT.

Then the war starts and the tax goes up to 50% and was at that level until I left DEIC, poor governing is the source of many like me leaving. Can hardly fight back, and I don't get you're big loans. In the 80+ days I was in DEIC I borrowed a total of 2 million dollars and paid all of it back within a few days of getting the loan. I and others like me in DEIC have been robbed by the DEIC government, even when there was no threat we were at 8% tax rate.

Give it up already, please anyone thinking of joining DEIC, DON'T.

I've paid the price for staying with DEIC for 80+ days and I mean that literally through taxes not just the war.

Now even if you have set your tax rate lower Diabolos, it's too late, DEIC is already at war. As I told you it should be 0% in war prep, continuing to ignore advice from me made me feel non-existent in your alliance, I bet many feel the same.

Some (probably many would call me a deserter), the fact is I just had enough of the DEIC government.

• Upvote 1

VoC has the lowest tax rate in the game, even lower than GPA. 

Absolute BS

Before the war you had the tax at 25% and told us to prepare for a war with out any reason besides they are building up their forces. TALK TO THEM IDIOT.

Then the war starts and the tax goes up to 50% and was at that level until I left DEIC, poor governing is the source of many like me leaving. Can hardly fight back, and I don't get you're big loans. In the 80+ days I was in DEIC I borrowed a total of 2 million dollars and paid all of it back within a few days of getting the loan. I and others like me in DEIC have been robbed by the DEIC government, even when there was no threat we were at 8% tax rate.

I've paid the price for staying with DEIC for 80+ days and I mean that literally through taxes not just the war.

Now even if you have set your tax rate lower Diabolos, it's too late, DEIC is already at war. As I told you it should be 0% in war prep, continuing to ignore advice from me made me feel non-existent in your alliance, I bet many feel the same.

Some (probably many would call me a deserter), the fact is I just had enough of the DEIC government.

Absolute BS

From 12/13/2014 #politicsandwar (edited to remove extra conversation, look in your own logs if you don't believe me):

<+Malone> ni431: Are you not buying/launching missiles cause you can't afford them?

<+Malone> I heard DEIC is running 50% tax atm

<Diabolos> You heard wrong, I just changed it to 51%

<+Malone> ah well close enough ;)

<Diabolos> back to 50% now

<+Malone> Diabolos: why so high? just curious.

To which both Robster and Diablos responded by saying they heard Rose or SK had their taxes at 75%. lol.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!