Individual Surrender Terms for TC Nations

Tenages

No one is declaring on the GPA bro.  :wub:

We aren't trying to end the war....at all.  We do want to give the unsuspecting lower members a way out.  The nature of Orbis is related to the tax rate of alliances on their members.  The way that DEIC is trying to drain it's lower members with an extremely high tax rate is horrible.  DEIC government funneled millions upon millions of money into their own nations while their other members were left to fight with no aid.  Now they are trying to do it mid-war by the high tax rate. 

By allowing people to surrender, they can be free of the high tax rate and stop the pilfering of their nation that DEIC government has been doing for too long.

Your continued, deep appreciation and caring for the members of TC on the issues of taxes and MPs is noted, and will be taken under consideration when we negotiate your surrender terms.

I second that notion.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

frankly, if someone in the opposing coalition had a missile platform, i'd probably be wanting to get them out of the fight rather than giving them a very good reason not to leave

then again, your goal might be to smash them down until they're in range of shittier nations, in which case these terms would be designed not to facilitate surrender but rather to disallow it for any missile-having nations

people take a very harsh attitude toward deserters during war, which i understand if they are those neutrals who won't just join a !@#$ing neutral alliance, but some people surrender for good reasons (ie. they will be on a long-term hiatus from ruling) and if a war actually goes on for a long time i think it is reasonable and prudent to accomodate those people

especially given we don't have any actual vacation mode

but yeah, i will be shocked if anybody actually decoms a platform

I have fulfilled what was asked, I've done my end of the terms.

I ask for peace :)

Confirmed. Peace granted.

Direct your attackers to this post if you have trouble obtaining peace.

Edited by Micheal Malone

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Just to "shock" Hereno, I shall decom my MLP... aaaafter I get one billion and three dollars, 325 thousand resources, and am installed as Viceroy of SK, Guardian, Rose, and... what was that other alliances name again? Oh yea! And TEst.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

why not decommission each other to gain peace? Phinotopia is the one who start the programe 1st

and he receive least demage but with highest ratio of giving demage on others.

Good point, I'll decomm right away sir

T7Vrilp.png

frankly, if someone in the opposing coalition had a missile platform, i'd probably be wanting to get them out of the fight rather than giving them a very good reason not to leave

then again, your goal might be to smash them down until they're in range of shittier nations, in which case these terms would be designed not to facilitate surrender but rather to disallow it for any missile-having nations

people take a very harsh attitude toward deserters during war, which i understand if they are those neutrals who won't just join a !@#$ neutral alliance, but some people surrender for good reasons (ie. they will be on a long-term hiatus from ruling) and if a war actually goes on for a long time i think it is reasonable and prudent to accomodate those people

especially given we don't have any actual vacation mode

Solid points.

Edited by Tenages
wF9Bjre.gif

Tell me about 50% tax rate, 25% when they wanted us to prepare for a war.

And you know where that 25% was going?  Right into the gov's nations to buy projects and new cities (Diabolos, dropped himself $9m to buy a city right before war, wasting $15m+ in rebuilding aid).

Honestly if I was in the Dutch East India Company I'd throw out my government for corruption.

• Upvote 2

Why in gods name would any alliance declare on some of the bigger alliances in the game because they were told to by a new applicant?

lets be honest. no one would see that coming.

Edited by Callum

HoloSig2017.png.afe1505c82cc3db09be025a9

And you know where that 25% was going?  Right into the gov's nations to buy projects and new cities (Diabolos, dropped himself $9m to buy a city right before war, wasting $15m+ in rebuilding aid).

Honestly if I was in the Dutch East India Company I'd throw out my government for corruption.

Since I've been in this game one thing has be made abundantly clear, DEIC/VoC's leadership don't care much about their members barring a select few. Just glancing at the money dispersal among members in their alliance versus gov members and larger members is sort of unnerving.

• Upvote 6

scSqPGJ.gif

What a dumb and pointless war. We're going to destroy each other and then someone like the Green Protection Agency will reign supreme for eternity. There goes the whole P&W alliance

Nah VE is destined for the dominant green alliance, and the #1 alliance in general :)

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Since I've been in this game one thing has be made abundantly clear, DEIC/VoC's leadership don't care much about their members barring a select few. Just glancing at the money dispersal among members in their alliance versus gov members and larger members is sort of unnerving.

Are you talking about the missile project funding or the bank loans for the last 2 months prior to the war.

I mean I can understand why the missile project funding was an issue for someone planning a war against us.

But seriously you don't stop, crap I still don't think you apologized to EoS or VoC for your ignorance in that other thread where the facts escaped from you in regards to the TAC war. 

Edited by Diabolos

IpHGyGc.png

I'll leave it at this, your entire alliance could've been fighting much better had a lot of the resources not been given out to a select few members for missiles projects, those select few members who got missiles aren't going to win the war and the rest of the alliance is going to suffer because of it. I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say that the 50% tax to refill the coffers after you spent all that money isn't helping them either. You should have learned from Casey when he made the same mistake.

Edited by Shellhound
  • Upvote 1

uHQTKq6.png

Not that is the business of any other alliance how the government of DEIC works but DEIC does have its members interest at the forefront of all projects and policies that it implements and all members of DEIC are aware of resources and funds available to them.