Individual Surrender Terms for TC Nations

Tenages

Look, I don't know; and clearly I don't seem to understand these rules, but whatever... I would just assume if someone massed up a army of 200,000 soldiers, wouldn't that be a bit dangerous? 

Why in gods name would any alliance declare on some of the bigger alliances in the game because they were told to by a new applicant?

dpluao815a3.png

Look, I don't know; and clearly I don't seem to understand these rules, but whatever... I would just assume if someone massed up a army of 200,000 soldiers, wouldn't that be a bit dangerous?

Judging by BoC forces against TEst, no.

q8nfyvc.gif

The terms in the OP are simple, and easy to understand. Moreover they are quite reasonable. 

I've no interest in discussing them anymore. If players want to take utilize them as a way out, they can. If they don't want to, they don't have to.

It doesn't make one iota of difference to us either way. 

• Upvote 3
wF9Bjre.gif

Judging by BoC forces against TEst, no.

Cute.

If they can amass 200K soldiers then they wouldn't be surrendering.

True.

The terms in the OP are simple, and easy to understand. Moreover they are quite reasonable. 

I've no interest in discussing them anymore. If players want to take utilize them as a way out, they can. If they don't want to, they don't have to.

Kk

dpluao815a3.png

Hmm, how about you give me one billion and two dollars, 250k of each resource, you appoint me as the leader of the superbloc and you become 2nd in command, and I don't missile anyone except you.

How about $25 quadrillion, 2000k of each resource, and abandon Orbis, and then I'll send everyone of you to Kerbin and see how it is to live in a world with few cities. k_tongue2.gif

[ooc]These #$@%posting needs to be stopped. <_<[/ooc]

Edited by Kerbollo

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).

What?

But Dark and I are almost finished with negotiating the terms of your surrender! 

[ooc]These #$@%posting needs to be stopped. <_<[/ooc]

What? This is called Foreign Affairs! There is absolutely no way this can get more serious!

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Do I sense someone trying desperately to end the war, to the extend he is  will dragging GPA into the equation ? Come on, I didn't expect someone could actually go this low just to save his own skin

No one is declaring on the GPA bro.  :wub:

We aren't trying to end the war....at all.  We do want to give the unsuspecting lower members a way out.  The nature of Orbis is related to the tax rate of alliances on their members.  The way that DEIC is trying to drain it's lower members with an extremely high tax rate is horrible.  DEIC government funneled millions upon millions of money into their own nations while their other members were left to fight with no aid.  Now they are trying to do it mid-war by the high tax rate. 

By allowing people to surrender, they can be free of the high tax rate and stop the pilfering of their nation that DEIC government has been doing for too long.

Edited by Placentica

No one is declaring on the GPA bro.  :wub:

We aren't trying to end the war....at all.  We do want to give the unsuspecting lower members a way out.  The nature of Orbis is related to the tax rate of alliances on their members.  The way that DEIC is trying to drain it's lower members with an extremely high tax rate is horrible.  DEIC government funneled millions upon millions of money into their own nations while their other members were left to fight with no aid.  Now they are trying to do it mid-war by the high tax rate. 

By allowing people to surrender, they can be free of the high tax rate and stop the pilfering of their nation that DEIC government has been doing for too long.

Tell me about 50% tax rate, 25% when they wanted us to prepare for a war.

• Upvote 1

You won't get out easily. I wouldn't get rid of soldiers.

If I were you, I'd invest in spies.

Just a friendly tip.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

If I were you, I'd invest in spies.

Just a friendly tip.

What are you going to do to him? He just got reset and is in beige. I'm legitimately curious now. Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

What are you going to do to him? He just got reset and is in beige. I'm legitimately curious now.

Woah, who said I was doing anything? It's just a friendly tip.

• Upvote 2

59a.gif

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

Woah, who said I was doing anything? It's just a friendly tip.

I bet  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

What?

But Dark and I are almost finished with negotiating the terms of your surrender!

Why are you discussing them when TC is losing?

What? This is called Foreign Affairs! There is absolutely no way this can get more serious!

So serious that there is no other way? Wow...

scsc.gif

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).

What a dumb and pointless war. We're going to destroy each other and then someone like the Green Protection Agency will reign supreme for eternity. There goes the whole P&W alliance

^^^^^^

What a dumb and pointless war. We're going to destroy each other and then someone like the Green Protection Agency will reign supreme for eternity. There goes the whole P&W alliance

^^^^^^

• Upvote 1

oNAK6.png

I can appreciate Under's attempts to derail the topic. However as it stands, these are individual terms, as has been explained multiple times.  There is no terms destroying an alliance. We are simply providing a method of surrender for the countless nations who have messaged us asking how they can surrender.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

I can appreciate Under's attempts to derail the topic. However as it stands, these are individual terms, as has been explained multiple times.  There is no terms destroying an alliance. We are simply providing a method of surrender for the countless nations who have messaged us asking how they can surrender.

I'm not attempting to derail the topic? You're trying to undermine the peace process! You know who else tried to undermine world peace? Elvis Presley. Ya know, with his hounddog song.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Can we get this bloody war over so everybody can take a hit from the peace pipe?

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

You, sir, are not fit to wear the TEst pip with that attitude.

I'm always in the mood for bloodshed...but this war has turned in a chore. I hate chores.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

I'm always in the mood for bloodshed...but this war has turned in a chore. I hate chores.

You lack discipline, young one. You must take the good bloodshed with the bad.

59a.gif