The Shakespeare Accords

Xi Jinping

It's amazing to see Aurora going from including "down with CTO" in our pledge of allegiance to being allies with them. I love it.

Just now, Krampus said:

We need the death scene from romeo and juliet, but it's just Piggy with a nuke and Xi zero infra'd on the floor 

I concur. We need a whole Aurora-CTO version of Romeo and Juliet.

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

Just now, Krampus said:

We need the death scene from romeo and juliet, but it's just Piggy with a nuke and Xi zero infra'd on the floor 

image.png

You just like accusing everyone of using AI generated texts, don't you? Ahahaha

Congrats, Aurora and Carthago.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

BrOQBND.jpg

Just now, Xi Jinping said:

are u chatgpt

In any form of communication, it's important that we maintain mutual respect and courtesy. Disagreements can naturally arise, but it's essential that we approach them with an open and respectful dialogue. It's possible that there may have been misunderstandings, and I believe that clear and constructive communication can help address these issues.

If there are specific instances or concerns you'd like to discuss, I'm open to hearing your perspective and providing my own. My intention is to maintain a positive and respectful environment in our interactions.

Please feel free to share your thoughts, and let's work towards a more constructive and respectful exchange going forward.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

What a Beautiful Union!

Dear Xi and Piggy,

I am absolutely thrilled to extend my heartfelt congratulations on your beautiful wedding! This is truly a remarkable occasion that marks the beginning of a new chapter in your lives, and I couldn't be happier for both of you.

The journey to this day has been filled with love, laughter, and countless cherished memories. From the moment you two met, it was evident that you shared a special connection that was destined to flourish into something truly extraordinary. Your unwavering support for each other and the way you complement one another's strengths is an inspiration to us all.

As you embark on this exciting journey of marriage, remember that it's a partnership built on trust, communication, and a deep understanding of one another. Just like the foundation you've laid for your relationship, your marriage will thrive as long as you continue to nurture it with the same love and care.

Xi, you have always been a beacon of positivity and warmth, brightening up the lives of those around you. Your infectious laughter and genuine kindness are your trademarks, and I have no doubt that you will continue to bring sunshine into Piggy's life every single day.

Piggy, your steadfastness and gentle nature are the perfect counterpoints to Xi's effervescence. Your ability to listen and offer thoughtful advice is a treasure, and I am certain that you will be Xi's rock in every situation that life presents.

As you blend your lives together, remember that the key to a successful marriage is not just in the grand gestures, but in the small, everyday moments that you share. Cherish each other's quirks and idiosyncrasies, and never forget the reasons why you fell in love in the first place.

Surround yourselves with a strong support system of friends and family who will be there to uplift you during the challenging times and celebrate with you during the joyous ones. Lean on each other and never hesitate to communicate openly, for it is through honest conversations that you will continue to grow both individually and as a couple.

Your journey ahead will undoubtedly be filled with adventures, surprises, and new milestones. May your days be colored with love, your nights be filled with comfort, and your years be rich with shared experiences. Remember that a successful marriage is not the absence of problems, but the ability to navigate them together with grace and understanding.

Xi and Piggy, your love story is an inspiration to all of us, and your wedding is a testament to the love and dedication you have for one another. As you stand before your loved ones to exchange your vows, know that you have a world of well-wishers cheering you on from near and far.

Congratulations once again, Xi and Piggy! May your marriage be blessed with joy, laughter, and an unending supply of love.

My Best,

Deraj

Edited by Deraj
  • Haha 6
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Always nice to see trash link up with other trash :)

Mmm I can taste the salt. Could use a little pepper, though. I personally prefer/enjoy pepper more than salt for future reference. :)

• Haha 2

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

NGL I'm living for the CTO + Aurora enemies to lovers throughline. 

• Like 3

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

7 hours ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Always nice to see trash link up with other trash :)

I’m so glad you appreciate your Allies but please keep the comments related to the post 

Edited by MinesomeMC
  • Haha 3

2 pretty solid alliances and 1 of them even has Piggy! Both were kinda isolated, so it's nice seeing them get a new ally. I also like the former enemies and now friends part.

All in all, cool treaty.

• Like 1