[Peace] Moving Forward

Daveth

Great job guys for the war, and I respect Cam's efforts despite the fight being a losing battle. Good luck to Camelot for the tough endeavor ahead for rebuilding. It's gonna be an uphill battle, but if you guys can do it that'd be impressive.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Daveth said:

Suffer - Daveth

😭 If you need any help, let me know friend daveth. I won't let you suffer. 😂

Also congratulations to both the parties for the peace.

• Haha 1

image.png.4824d77377c05ab0639aa7b3275e3aea.png

5 hours ago, Daveth said:

EvilPiggyFooFoo agrees to change their Nation flag and not to appropriate any of Camelot’s flags, logos, and/or other imagery. Furthermore, no other Nexus or Syndicate member will pretend to be associated with Camelot in any form and vice-versa, including those previously mentioned.

🙏 🙏 🙏 , Glad that Nexus and Camelot were able to settle their differences and deal with the menace to decent society that goes by "EvilPiggyFooFoo". 
Changing your nation's flag to anything but Abkhazia? True evil. 😠

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Downloads.jpg.f8cec0ed86ab61876072ab7847b52f92.jpg

wow I had to scroll down few pages to find Camelot. They went from 3rd to below 50 in ranks. No treaties. Uncertain future. If Epi won't be super active to make them survive and get up from their knees then I suppose they will start thinking about merger or will be slowly dying in Pantheon style.

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

13 hours ago, Daveth said:

That being the case, it is our belief that any Alliance or individual who hits Camelot for these reasons are merely taking advantage of a sovereign alliance and treading the line between normalcy and what IQ/Opus Dei attempted to do by driving players away from the game. We are dusting ourselves off, shaking hands and parting ways with the following terms between us:

Just to get this straight, its ok when you waited what like over a year to do this, but not ok if someone else does this?  Interesting.

• Upvote 6