Official GOONS Announcement

Do Not Fear Jaz

I fully stand by both of my fellow coalition members.

In order to help resolve this issue I will reluctantly accept money to spy KETOG. We all know that launching spy attacks is very boring but for the good of the coalition I shall charge a measly $10mil per launched op. Please remit payment within 30 days of the attack.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Just now, BowShot118 said:

Wait so

Is this is a general goons shitpost or something serious?

I can never tell

On behalf of GOONS I am offended by this question

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Guest San Fortunado
8 minutes ago, BowShot118 said:

Wait so

Is this is a general goons shitpost or something serious?

I can never tell

The fact that their attempts at shitposts are a clear cry for help is something serious indeed.

15 minutes ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

I truly don't know if this is sarcasm.

source.gif

On a GOONs forum post you can never truly tell. 

Edited by Daveth
  • Upvote 1

1766851229_Signature(3).png.67758028f91a00025c4519db1afddca6.png

1 minute ago, Epi said:

Smh. It was still only two members and Intel ops on like their smallest guys. Far from mass spying. 

If TGH wanted to stop it Jazz gave them the option. Bks involvement in the initial spying is w/e. 

I doubt Leo has the forsight to be setting up the domino's and whispering in Curu's ear

"this is how the world ends. By hiring 1 spy op I guarantee the enslavement of GoNos". If he was, Partisan needs to rethink his FA skills ?

So yes iz a shitpost

INB4 Goons smacks BK and friends for fun. 

• Haha 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

4 minutes ago, Epi said:

Smh. It was still only two members and Intel ops on like their smallest guys. Far from mass spying. 

If TGH wanted to stop it Jazz gave them the option. Bks involvement in the initial spying is w/e. 

I doubt Leo has the forsight to be setting up the domino's and whispering in Curu's ear

"this is how the world ends. By hiring 1 spy op I guarantee the enslavement of GoNos". If he was, Partisan needs to rethink his FA skills ?

So yes iz a shitpost

The amount of incorrect in this post is laughable at best.

• Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, Epi said:

So yes iz a shitpost

Well at least we can all agree on BK lacking any means of foresight. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

9 minutes ago, Epi said:

So yes iz a shitpost

There were multiple spy ops done in a short timeframe.  Only 2 were caught.