Enter the Confessional

Spaceman Thrax

I think I've had enough interest already to say that this can be a go. If you have ideas for questions you might like answered as part of this feel free to post them here.

Also don't hesitate to get in touch if you think you can do an interesting interview!

• Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

... Everything in this game is super polarized and I wonder if things would be more interesting if people could speak without having to worry about their alliance and allies when they did so. I had the idea of doing interviews that I would post, where the speaker would be held anonymous...

Feel free to interview whoever you want from Arrgh without hiding their name.

If we have reached the level where people are so much restricted by their alliance or the status quo that they have to fear about speaking freely, then there is something really wrong with the community.

• Upvote 1

If we have reached the level where people are so much restricted by their alliance or the status quo that they have to fear about speaking freely, then there is something really wrong with the community.

I don't know about you but if I've got something to say I kinda just say it, for better or for worse....

Just ask purplemoon....

I agree, really. But there are people that probably don't feel this way, and them having a forum doesn't seem like the worst idea to me. I also think the idea of secret identities is just kinda cool and fun, so there's that. :P

If you don't mind speaking your mind, keep doing it! That kicks ass. If you do, though, maybe this can help.

~ William S. Burroughs

I'm waiting for my fellow Mensa members and Friends/Allies on approaching you to shit talk the great green pink hippo.

So then I can go on a witch hunt detective spree to determine who said something about me.  Then squash em.

• Upvote 1

Damnit Fraggle.

EDIT:

You made me say "What the !@#$?" out loud in my office space after I read your post.  My boss was looking at me weird, and I was stuck in a conundrum on how to explain you, your post, and why I was reading a game forum.

Next stop: unemployment line. o/

• Upvote 1

This sounds like something a squarehead would think up.

Rude!

I dunno what CNtel is. If this reminds people of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) maybe I'll just shoot myself instead of doing it...?

(For those that have responded I'll be in touch in a day or three. Real life is eating my face right now. :( )

~ William S. Burroughs

I dunno what CNtel is. If this reminds people of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) maybe I'll just shoot myself instead of doing it...?

http://s4.zetaboards.com/CNtel/index/

Sort of like WikiLeaks for (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). Was not bad, but some people used to shovel lots of crap and false intel into it to discredit it.

• Upvote 1

http://s4.zetaboards.com/CNtel/index/

Sort of like WikiLeaks for (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). Was not bad, but some people used to shovel lots of crap and false intel into it to discredit it.

"THIS JUST IN: Green Protection Agency totally planning to attack someone this time!"
xzhPlEh.png?1

Dude this sounds like a great idea! Can't wait to see what comes out of this! 

giphy.gif

"I think the best role models for women are people who are fruitfully and confidently themselves, who bring light into the world." —Meryl Streep

Rude!

(For those that have responded I'll be in touch in a day or three. Real life is eating my face right now. :( )

But not incorrect!

os9LcJK.gif