War is Chaos

Rob Semloh

Well they certainly aren't using the kid gloves like with GoT and there is a couple of ways to look at that I suppose. Whatever the case the sheer overkill is so absurd that perhaps those talking of it being a hard fight may well have believed it. 

• Upvote 1

Congrats on joining the fight :)

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

Of8fhHi.png

Amen and Attack. ;)

Not like Cornerstone's leader took his own initiative to post something before Cornerstone's government decided things.

Fixed it for you. :)

It's the principle of it. They lied. If they had just attacked or countered us yesterday, then we wouldn't care. Instead, though, they made a whole thread about them not giving involved before actually getting involved less than 24 hours later.

Nope. No lying, only you being salty about CS giving its membership freedom to do whatever the hell they want on the OWF (even the Grand Pilus) even if the government decides otherwise after we fulfill our requirements to decide if we go to war.

It may shock you all who are in alliances whose government hold complete power and if their leader says something it goes but the (elected) GP is, more or less, Primus inter pares (First Among Equals) and his power is fairly limited (such as a never used veto) with most power to take action concentrated in the elected Senate (the GP and his Cabinet are all voters in it but they are the minority and they oversee the administration of Cornerstone but can be removed by the Senate). We maintain our elections on good time and maintain, more or less, a functioning republic.

Edited by Rache Olderen
  • Upvote 2

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Hey, remember all those times you smashed alliances while all their allies were involved in a world war and they couldn't afford to respond?

Hitting easy targets is just... so not fair huh.

Remember we didn't hit on the weaker side though or remained neutral? 

Or are you complaining about us hitting neutrals?

• Upvote 1

Never change, Jaguar. Never change.

YX6ZTJ2.gif

Confirmed, Jaguar the Roquentin of this war
  • Upvote 4

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Confirmed, Jaguar the Roquentin of this war

Because Roquentin is clearly salty and incomprtant while red's tlf would never ne trash

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Because Roquentin is clearly salty and incomprtant while red's tlf would never ne trash

So the Steve of this war then?

• Upvote 1

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

It's the principle of it. They lied. If they had just attacked or countered us yesterday, then we wouldn't care. Instead, though, they made a whole thread about them not giving involved before actually getting involved less than 24 hours later.

Sup:

2nd in command here; I don't talk much. I can definitely say that this war was very difficult for us to really decide on. We weighed the options both economically and morally and many of us decided that this was not our fight.

Once the war started though, we had to firmly make a decision; not just our wonderful pasta insurgency, but a collective agreement. The voting started, and it was clear we were of divided mind- help our allies in a war we find unnecessary, or turn our backs on those we swore to defend.

This war has caused a tremor within cornerstone...with aftershocks you won't expect.

In the end we know someone is going to be salty. We are the salt of the earth, after all. So a respectful skirmish is the best possible option. If only we had more than 3 nations in range :lol:

• Upvote 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

Sup:

2nd in command here; I don't talk much. I can definitely say that this war was very difficult for us to really decide on. We weighed the options both economically and morally and many of us decided that this was not our fight.

Once the war started though, we had to firmly make a decision; not just our wonderful pasta insurgency, but a collective agreement. The voting started, and it was clear we were of divided mind- help our allies in a war we find unnecessary, or turn our backs on those we swore to defend.

This war has caused a tremor within cornerstone...with aftershocks you won't expect.

In the end we know someone is going to be salty. We are the salt of the earth, after all. So a respectful skirmish is the best possible option. If only we had more than 3 nations in range :lol:

Rache Olderen earlier in the thread laid out the situation clearer for me so I would understand it.

I'm no longer pissed at Cornerstone, but you guys really do need to do a better job communicating. Robert's original thread declared something that he couldn't personally verify would or would not happen, and such flawed communication is in bad FA standard.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Rache Olderen earlier in the thread laid out the situation clearer for me so I would understand it.

I'm no longer pissed at Cornerstone, but you guys really do need to do a better job communicating. Robert's original thread declared something that he couldn't personally verify would or would not happen, and such flawed communication is in bad FA standard.

;) ;) ;) Maybe we could use some help?  ;) ;) ;) 

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

Hey, remember all those times you smashed alliances while all their allies were involved in a world war and they couldn't afford to respond?

Hitting easy targets is just... so not fair huh.

You mean once? I know one is a very big number for you and all. But the salt you carry around against the alliance that threw you out for inept leadership and then began to thrive without you is going to lead to a heart attack. Definitely all those times. Definitely bruh. Not to mention you could have responded but just chose not too for various reasons I shall keep secret. But yeah man, keep harboring that grudge against TEst, it's quite funny, we feel a mixture of pity and general laughter towards you.

scSqPGJ.gif

I'm pretty sure people could have responded when we hit Pantheon if they really wanted to, but it would have given NPO side a chance to turn the war around, so the choice was made to let Pantheon get raided.

• Upvote 2
tvPWtuA.gif

Lol should have had that attitude last war

/me looks at picture of pantheon's score drop from last war

!@#$ dat lmfao. You get all the attention you'll ever need all in one war. Was this 168 days or was it faster?

Lxr4VfE.png

!@#$ dat lmfao. You get all the attention you'll ever need all in one war. Was this 168 days or was it faster?

101 days when spy ops started, I think 104-106 when the warring actually started. 

Source for those who want to criticize my math:

http://www.tickcounter.com/countup/1473807600000/europe-london/ywdhms/2093003B5998000000FF0000/Time_Since_tS/TKR_could_have_declared

Edit: Math suggests it was 105 when warring started.

Edited by Luke the 13th
  • Upvote 1

Pizza

I'm pretty sure people could have responded when we hit Pantheon if they really wanted to, but it would have given NPO side a chance to turn the war around, so the choice was made to let Pantheon get raided.

Ehh...  there's more to it than just that but I guess in the simplest terms - sure, we could've.

• Downvote 1

You mean once? I know one is a very big number for you and all. But the salt you carry around against the alliance that threw you out for inept leadership and then began to thrive without you is going to lead to a heart attack. Definitely all those times. Definitely bruh. Not to mention you could have responded but just chose not too for various reasons I shall keep secret. But yeah man, keep harboring that grudge against TEst, it's quite funny, we feel a mixture of pity and general laughter towards you.

Wew lad.

I'm not sure what's funnier, the message your spreading or the fact it can very easily be proven wrong.

The salt I have for TEst is entirely based on its recent actions towards allies and friends. That's it. But if you really want to go OOC with this, just let me know.

You do realize I drink and game nightly with several of the original test crew right? And they were there when things went belly up?

q8nfyvc.gif

can't say I'm not surprised with treaties and all that jazz, but moe surprised that multiple allies apparently called on you when they have a 5:1 advantage on membership (and therefor updeclares for war slot filling already)

Lol@Half the game can't take us 47 on so they have to call in even more allies.

Didn't hear any of ya'll complaining about it when you did it to Alpha.

• Upvote 4

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Didn't hear any of ya'll complaining about it when you did it to Alpha.

We'll complain next time.

I just wish hegemoney finally shows us their balls. None of their actions are implying they got em except their posting which is ofcourse not backed up by facts. Neither Alpha ot TEst are bragging that much but we've proven to have planet sized balls with our actions