REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But in all seriousness, here's my victory post:

Can't stump the Trump!

Edited by Oncaro

Member of the Union of Multiversal States

"No! I must kill the Karlings" he shouted
The dynasty tree said "No, John. You are the Karlings"
And then John was a cadet branch.

!@#$ discord was on edge and losing our collective minds for the last few hours. This entire Election was crazy.

Edited by Malal
  • Upvote 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

!@#$ discord was on edge and losing our collective minds for the last few hours. This entire Election was crazy.

One more time

You got a bad link there, I think. At least it's not showing up for me.

Meme magic is real.  The evidence is here folks.  

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

• Upvote 4

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

Meme magic is real.  The evidence is here folks.  

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

The Trump Train has no brakes. And it never did.

• Upvote 1

You got a bad link there, I think. At least it's not showing up for me.

works fine for me, might not work on mobile though

Edited anyways doe

Edited by Malal

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

That was expected mate, what always happen when change is chosen.

If you believe you will achieve change in the US by electing more people to join the establishment, you are wrong. Nothing has changed yet, there's merely the perception of change. Change will not come through the corrupt American establishment nor from adding more people to it, it can only come through the American people taking matters into their own hands. And this, this isn't it.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

America: The only country that could ever go from it's 1st Black President to a President that is endorsed by the KKK, Well played America. Well !@#$ played.

Sincerely,

Everyone that has a brain.

Edited by Codonian
  • Upvote 6

Mixed emotions but I have a feeling I was always going to have mixed emotions either way.

I guess we'll see how this goes.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Oh and I totally forgot in the excitement. The Wrestling tune for this glorious moment.

If you believe you will achieve change in the US by electing more people to join the establishment, you are wrong. Nothing has changed yet, there's merely the perception of change. Change will not come through the corrupt American establishment nor from adding more people to it, it can only come through the American people taking matters into their own hands. And this, this isn't it.

The "Alt-Right" movement which honestly is a bit of misnomer has achieved two massive victories in a short time after becoming a force and will I truly believe get two more massive ones in Europe soon. What has your communism gotten lately? Like it or not but rejecting Globalism is change and while Trump is not perfect by any means and he'll even having done what was deemed impossible no doubt still have plenty of Republican enemies who will want things to go their way... If he fixes illegal immigration in America (and by making it acceptable help fix it elsewhere) then that alone is a massive change. I'm sorry but I prefer to have hope, your way is the one of constant depression. Also yes I know you will say illegals are not the enemy and so on so forth but that will be you twisting what I'm saying.

America: The only country that could ever go from it's 1st Black President to a President that is endorsed by the KKK, Well played America. Well !@#$ played.
Sincerely,

Reads like an insult on Americans or America but it ain't. You don't even realise it but who you're attacking is in fact Obama. He was so bad of a president that America elected the person in America Obama despises the most, the man who vowed to rip up everything Obama had "achieved" and to burn his "legacy" to the ground. With Trump's win Obama's profile will read "First/Only Black American President. Achieved nothing", unless of course they decide to list his many failures such as being the President who in his stewardship had constant race riots occur and ushered in earnest the complete hatred of the "progressive movement" he subscribes to.

• Upvote 1

Reads like an insult on Americans or America but it ain't. You don't even realise it but who you're attacking is in fact Obama. He was so bad of a president that America elected the person in America Obama despises the most, the man who vowed to rip up everything Obama had "achieved" and to burn his "legacy" to the ground. With Trump's win Obama's profile will read "First/Only Black American President. Achieved nothing", unless of course they decide to list his many failures such as being the President who in his stewardship had constant race riots occur and ushered in earnest the complete hatred of the "progressive movement" he subscribes to.

Oh no, It was very much an insult to Americans and America. Obama was the best thing they've had in the 21st century, and they've just elected an idiot who plans to unravel everything he has done these last 8 years.

Edited by Codonian
  • Upvote 2

The "Alt-Right" movement which honestly is a bit of misnomer has achieved two massive victories in a short time after becoming a force and will I truly believe get two more massive ones in Europe soon. What has your communism gotten lately? Like it or not but rejecting Globalism is change and while Trump is not perfect by any means and he'll even having done what was deemed impossible no doubt still have plenty of Republican enemies who will want things to go their way... If he fixes illegal immigration in America (and by making it acceptable help fix it elsewhere) then that alone is a massive change. I'm sorry but I prefer to have hope, your way is the one of constant depression. Also yes I know you will say illegals are not the enemy and so on so forth but that will be you twisting what I'm saying.

Trump is not the movement. His victory is not necessarily a victory for the movement. He is not any less susceptible to corruption and/or being bought by lobbyists than Clinton is.

My Communism? I've said it many times over since I started posting on this forum that I'm not a Communist, I don't like sticking to a "one size fits all" ideology, though I do heavily sympathize with Communist ideas and I believe they present a lot of preferable alternatives to the current status quo.

Trump's victory has done nothing to change globalism. If you want to end globalism, you need to regress technologically and no one will ever choose to do that. The world is connected and interlocked until the world is no more. You can't just pull out, as much as you may want to. Believe me, I have plenty of hope and you saying "my way is the one of constant depression" is just.. well, you saying something irrelevant. Doesn't really mean anything and it isn't really the truth. It does nothing to convince me that Trump will not simply join the establishment in doing what the American establishment has been doing for far too long.

• Upvote 2

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

I never thought I'd say this after serving 20 years of active duty in U.S. Navy, but today I am sad.....sad in my heart to be an american. On behalf of the obvious minority of americans, I'd like to appologize to the rest of the world for my countries complete insanity.

• Upvote 4

X4EfkAB.png

Sincerely,

Countries that Obama bombed: 7

Countries that Trump bombed: 0

• Upvote 2