A Game of Thorns

Valdoroth

You think so? Because it seems a lot more like:

>Someone part of our hegemoney has left us and made us slightly weaker! This is awful, !@#$ SK!

But I guess you'd have a vested interest in SK not shaking things up, right? lol.

Someone's triggered.

Edited by Yosodog
  • Upvote 5

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

You think so? Because it seems a lot more like:

>Someone part of our hegemoney has left us and made us slightly weaker! This is awful, !@#$ SK!

But I guess you'd have a vested interest in SK not shaking things up, right? lol.

What thread are you reading? This thread is pretty civil.

os9LcJK.gif

Well I'm retired now so I'm gonna say what I actually want to say. I'm so !@#$ happy I don't have to deal with a MoFA that leaks everything. The fact SK never did anything about that is what truly made me miss tenages. All in all we know how this third sphere is gonna go so good luck avoiding the inevitable.

xoxo TUGT

Just hold up the Ws fam

Lxr4VfE.png

Well I'm retired now so I'm gonna say what I actually want to say. I'm so !@#$ happy I don't have to deal with a MoFA that leaks everything. The fact SK never did anything about that is what truly made me miss tenages. All in all we know how this third sphere is gonna go so good luck avoiding the inevitable.

xoxo TUGT

That's where you're wrong. We did, but less on an international side. He was barred from ALL FA relations for SK for 2 months, and restricted from talking to tS or Mensa about anything FA related. While that may seem light, the reality of the situation is that the war that was going to happen occurred earlier, AND it was minimized a lot without unnecessarily escalating it. If you're going to be salty about something that happened 5 months ago, was dealt with between leaders, and only now complain about it, you're a little late.

• Upvote 1

*Complains about the treaty web being too consolidated*

*Complains when treaty web gets broken up*

The best part is ultimately the next war won't be changed in the slightest by this, imo.  Maybe the one after this one?  But I welcome the complaints, makes things more interesting for us time-wasters.

I'm just enjoying the sun so my farms can grow me some untainted food before the sun is blotted out by mushroom clouds and the soil is too rancid to grow anything.

• Upvote 1

Stop posting you snek and go listen to Frank Ocean's new(trash) album.

What?! That shit is fire bruh

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell