Paragon Announcement

Keegoz

I'm glad to see the "other side" of the treaty web is so impressed with our move.  I wonder when all the people applauding us are going to follow suit, or are they just applauding because this move is clearly in their favor?

That being said, the ole warchest is back up and ready to roll, when is the next war starting?

Hey, I'm up for one right now.

• Downvote 1

I'm glad to see the "other side" of the treaty web is so impressed with our move.  I wonder when all the people applauding us are going to follow suit, or are they just applauding because this move is clearly in their favor?

That being said, the ole warchest is back up and ready to roll, when is the next war starting?

It's the latter.

https://i.imgur.com/Jg0gWBo.mp4

You're actually reading this?

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]

I'm just happy I got to delete so many treaties from the web.

I think some of us just think you'll just be replacing those lines with new ones.

• Upvote 1

I'm glad to see the "other side" of the treaty web is so impressed with our move. I wonder when all the people applauding us are going to follow suit, or are they just applauding because this move is clearly in their favor?

Clearly in favor.

Your turn. We'll still win.

• Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png

• 3 weeks later...

Almost like some people saw this coming.

Almost like your side makes it impossible for anything else to happen. If you want something different, then do something different. Otherwise stop !@#$ing about the same thing happening every time when you're the one forcing it to be that way lol.

gkt70Td.png

Almost like your side makes it impossible for anything else to happen. If you want something different, then do something different. Otherwise stop !@#$ about the same thing happening every time when you're the one forcing it to be that way lol.

Did you notice the part where we didn't attack?

• Upvote 1
77oKn5K.png

Almost like your side makes it impossible for anything else to happen. If you want something different, then do something different. Otherwise stop !@#$ about the same thing happening every time when you're the one forcing it to be that way lol.

Don't insult your own intelligence by blaming your actions on us, we're not the puppet masters at work here. Own up to your own decisions. When our sphere was smaller and we had Paracovenant looming on the other side of the web, we never felt that your side forced us to wage offensive wars unless it became absolutely clear that you wanted to fight us. We didn't let you control our actions and we don't control your actions now. Don't try to hide by blaming us, you literally pseudo-split your spheres, spouting change and then you go straight back to joining your spheres in an attack on us yet another time. It's almost funny, your side is who needs change the most yet you also seem to be the side most incapable of actually committing to it.

• Upvote 5

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Don't insult your own intelligence by blaming your actions on us, we're not the puppet masters at work here. Own up to your own decisions. When our sphere was smaller and we had Paracovenant looming on the other side of the web, we never felt that your side forced us to wage offensive wars unless it became absolutely clear that you wanted to fight us. We didn't let you control our actions and we don't control your actions now. Don't try to hide by blaming us, you literally pseudo-split your spheres, spouting change and then you go straight back to joining your spheres in an attack on us yet another time. It's almost funny, your side is who needs change the most yet you also seem to be the side most incapable of actually committing to it.

Change is hard dude

• Upvote 2
6XmKiC2.png

Who the !@#$ was so incompetent at FA they couldn't get BK to switch? How about TKR? There was a time when they favored the other side more, but the incompetence of your side pushed them towards us. Are you blaming us for the incompetence of your side? You guys already have SK, who else do you need? Did we get mercy when The $yndicate and its allies were forced to change the game? Git !@#$in gud

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

Ya its our fault rofl. I guess we need to stop winning.

I'd say "get better" but that's not what this game wants.

No clue how you guys let the best militaries in this game consolidate into one sphere tbh

Hell, SK switched sides as soon as they started sucking too. It's like a perfect miracle of self-culling.

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented
  • Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

LMFAO what? t$-OOsphere literally didn't do anything to cause this aggression m8, but I'm sure there glad to have war after being bored fam

PoJQyFJ.gif