Brown Pants Agency Surrender Treaty

Avruch

No it's the not the treasures. But the penalties should the treasures not be received in time. 100m isn't something you can make overnight. Plus outright embarrassing them. That's pushing it. In my opinion. Y'all have yours, I have mine and I disagree with your methods.

Depends on how high your taxes are :v

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

No it's the not the treasures. But the penalties should the treasures not be received in time. 100m isn't something you can make overnight. Plus outright embarrassing them. That's pushing it. In my opinion. Y'all have yours, I have mine and I disagree with your methods.

hrm, 100m is actually something an alliance can make in a few days.  Maybe not "overnight" but there you go.  I would wager that at a 25% tax rate GPA would have made around 100m every day pre-war actually.

Wasn't smashing them to bits militarily more of an embarrassment than some weak terms of peace?  I mean its an interesting spin but not very factual.

Oh right you'e required they not have a military.

We have?

/////

You folks sure see some funny things.

-signature removed for rules violation-

"hurr durr terms too harsh"

Terms are pretty lenient considering Mensa could do pretty much whatever they wanted. Not like they have to worry about retribution in the future.

• Upvote 1

Love the smell of fresh cut grass. 

Don't know where people are coming from as far as the terms go. The flag and title is funny and the treasure is trivial/unnecessary. The war itself was more damaging.and most folks seem fine with that. 

• Upvote 2

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

Love the smell of fresh cut grass. 

Don't know where people are coming from as far as the terms go. The flag and title is funny and the treasure is trivial/unnecessary. The war itself was more damaging.and most folks seem fine with that. 

Lets say GPA gets and loses ALL the treasures in the game and then loses them somehow.  They would owe us significantly LESS than individual players did in infra damage to them during the war.

Math is such a bummer when you are trying to cast someone as evil.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Many players do not want to war, and do not want their alliance to pull them into wars either. GPA didn't do that.

The game is called Politics And War.

Those people are the same types of people who leave alliances mid-war to protect their pixels. So if GPA is content with being a refuge for traitors, cowards and deserters, fine.

Considering how many members of GPA bailed during this war I think my statement is rather justified.

That being said, I don't think GPA should stop being neutral or that neutrality hurts the game in the long run. But don't expect to sit around outside of wars and grow to take the #1 spot and not have anyone do something about that.

If you haven't noticed, being #1 on the leaderboards is basically the only metric alliances have to prove who has the bigger dick. It only takes a moment on these forums to realise that's how 90% of the wars start.

GPA can't say "omg your killing the refuge for new players" when the main reason you were rolled this war was because you barely even put up a fight. Get your shit together and prepare yourselves militarily so that next time you can at least fight back. Stop trying to shift the blame from your own inability to protect your members.

From the look of this war, GPA isn't neutral they are pacifists. Killed like 5 people.

• Upvote 3

XLL3z4T.gif

The game is called Politics And War.

Those people are the same types of people who leave alliances mid-war to protect their pixels. So if GPA is content with being a refuge for traitors, cowards and deserters, fine.

Considering how many members of GPA bailed during this war I think my statement is rather justified.

That being said, I don't think GPA should stop being neutral or that neutrality hurts the game in the long run. But don't expect to sit around outside of wars and grow to take the #1 spot and not have anyone do something about that.

If you haven't noticed, being #1 on the leaderboards is basically the only metric alliances have to prove who has the bigger dick. It only takes a moment on these forums to realise that's how 90% of the wars start.

GPA can't say "omg your killing the refuge for new players" when the main reason you were rolled this war was because you barely even put up a fight. Get your shit together and prepare yourselves militarily so that next time you can at least fight back. Stop trying to shift the blame from your own inability to protect your members.

From the look of this war, GPA isn't neutral they are pacifists. Killed like 5 people.

I don't think there will be a next time, they're on the verge of collapse. 

^oo^
 (..)
 ()  ()
 ()__()

They were last time too, they survived. I'd be surprised if they actually disbanded.

Yer, I'm with Kastor.

They are whining now but they'll bounce back. Bigger and Stronger? Probably not.

XLL3z4T.gif

Oooh my turn to post and feel important.

First, our surrender was better.

Second, the terms aren't harsh they're just... Long. Also GPA could just rebrand and be free of the terms. All terms are bound to the alliance GPA. What made GPA GPA has mostly left.

Third, to the guy complaint that Mensa ruined a part of the game and was silly enough to spend 100-150 bucks. The problem is GPA lacks true leadership. To be neutral and safe you need some savvy, active, charismatic leadership. If you guys were run by liked members of the community, or at least respected political figures you would be a much more secure alliance. Also they did little to prep you for a fight other than "have lots of resources and units". A big dick is great and all, but if you're Rubbish in the sack it doesn't matter.

Fourth, our surrender was better.

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 6

scSqPGJ.gif

Oooh my turn to post and feel important.

First, our surrender was better.

Second, the terms aren't harsh they're just... Long. Also GPA could just rebrand and be free of the terms. All terms are bound to the alliance GPA. What made GPA GPA has mostly left.

Third, to the guy complaint that Mensa ruined a part of the game and was silly enough to spend 100-150 bucks. The problem is GPA lacks true leadership. To be neutral and safe you need some savvy, active, charismatic leadership. If you guys were run by liked members of the community, or at least respected political figures you would be a much more secure alliance. Also they did little to prep you for a fight other than "have lots of resources and units". A big dick is great and all, but if you're Rubbish in the sack it doesn't matter.

Fourth, our surrender was better.

You're just peanut butter and jealous

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

How many of those wars did GPA declare? The last couple of rounds there wasn't even a lightning rod like Grillick to get things going.

Speaking for TEst here, you did attack me agressively just for a minor raid.

Also you'r existance is an insult to my religion, my gods command me to sheed you'r blood.

• Upvote 1

Ole2.png

Gpa received their annual cleanup, 53 of its previous members confirmed to be just dead weight, and it gets to play its neutrality for another year until they become first again. Stop treating them like they are innocent, they fully knew the consequences of their actions and they accepted it as fate. 

When Oberstein told me that breaking neutrality was going to lead the alliance into more wars, he was right, the difference being, the fewer wars neutrality affords you are also more destructive, and you fail to build up a core of active nations and experienced warfighters that can actually carry you to victory.

Let's not forget this was a 1v1, and with the player base, money, and sheer pixel power from having a bazillion cities, GPA should have shrugged it off. It didn't, time to ask yourself some questions and stop acting like the victim.

• Upvote 4

If GPA had balls, they'd wait till Mensa is in a war with someone else and attack to get rid of these terms. I'm sure we'd all be surprised.

I'd consider these terms harsh on another alliance, but since GPA literally focuses 100% on growing this is a speed bump for them anyways.

• Upvote 1
6XmKiC2.png