Brown Pants Agency Surrender Treaty

Avruch

Mensa collectively hopes that ... alliance neutrality has been shown to be an undesirable strategy in this world.

Indeed, for anyone who previously agreed with that, they probably still agree. As for everyone else, I can't say it's likely that much has changed.

But hooray for peace.

• Upvote 1

These terms are !@#$ed up and even though I don't approve of neutrality these terms are way too harsh for an alliance that you guys attacked and easily rolled. It's not like they even thought of hitting you. I know Mensa is a war alliance and conquest and such but this is way too much.

What? Treasures? Treasures are not that significant a thing.  Or the supplication to Dio? -That is a net positive for them far outweighing piddly treasure exchanges.

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

Then here's some advice for GPA, stop being neutral.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

I would also like to thank Oberstein for stepping in to lead GPA out of the war and wish him well in his future endeavours.

Oberstein, Triumvir of Internal Affairs (retired)

And so the Supreme-Triumvir has abdicated. This must truly be the end for green neutrality.

• Upvote 2

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Mensa collectively hopes that any players who left Orbis as a result of this war will return

This after a war against an alliance that just wants to build up their nations in peace.   Not everyone plays nation sim games to blow stuff up.

• Upvote 1

This after a war against an alliance that just wants to build up their nations in peace.   Not everyone plays nation sim games to blow stuff up.

Yup. I can tell you I won't be spending anymore money on this game as long as my progress can all be taken away in less than a weeks time. (I spent around $100-150)

I understand it's the game and my fault/should have protected it blah blah blah, but as far as game longevity goes, this war did more harm to the playerbase as a whole than it did to GPA.

GPA to me was always the place for people to learn, and then either teach the next group of new players and hang out, or leave to join a less neutral alliance. It was a good transition point to get people interested in the game in a "safe" setting.

Now that's pretty much gone, and I'm sure the game will keep chugging along, but as long as this style of warfare exists the playerbase will get lower and lower until it dies.

• Upvote 2

Yup. I can tell you I won't be spending anymore money on this game as long as my progress can all be taken away in less than a weeks time. (I spent around $100-150)

I understand it's the game and my fault/should have protected it blah blah blah, but as far as game longevity goes, this war did more harm to the playerbase as a whole than it did to GPA.

GPA to me was always the place for people to learn, and then either teach the next group of new players and hang out, or leave to join a less neutral alliance. It was a good transition point to get people interested in the game in a "safe" setting.

Now that's pretty much gone, and I'm sure the game will keep chugging along, but as long as this style of warfare exists the playerbase will get lower and lower until it dies.

Then don't be a goddamn sitting duck. We essentially fought GPA by ourselves and you guys put up zero fight, hell even Pacifica warred better than all of yall. This should be the point where you guys decide whether or not GPA should still exist. If you guys still insist on being neutral, you will have to protect your nations better than this war.

• Upvote 3

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

I don't think this is true. GPA stopped being a home for people "learning to play the game" when it sped past everyone else to the #1 spot by a large margin. I'm sure there are still places in Orbis where people new to the game can  hang out, be protected, learn how the game is played and enjoy it for what it is. Most other alliances not purporting to be neutral (or the "neutral menace") will teach their players to appreciate war as the competitive and fun part of the game. 

• Upvote 5

Welcome to the dilemma of a game sheepy has given us all. No good reason to fight except we can and want to.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

butthurt.jpg

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

I don't think this is true. GPA stopped being a home for people "learning to play the game" when it sped past everyone else to the #1 spot by a large margin. I'm sure there are still places in Orbis where people new to the game can  hang out, be protected, learn how the game is played and enjoy it for what it is. Most other alliances not purporting to be neutral (or the "neutral menace") will teach their players to appreciate war as the competitive and fun part of the game. 

How does holding a leaderboards spot stop an alliance from being a place to learn the game? That happened because they didn't war when others do.

Which other places in the top 10 can players hang out that won't get involved with warring or occasional raids from other alliances? Many players do not want to war, and do not want their alliance to pull them into wars either. GPA didn't do that.

How does holding a leaderboards spot stop an alliance from being a place to learn the game? That happened because they didn't war when others do.

Which other places in the top 10 can players hang out that won't get involved with warring or occasional raids from other alliances? Many players do not want to war, and do not want their alliance to pull them into wars either. GPA didn't do that.

Are you sure GPA didn't pull their players into war? It looks like they had multiple wars in just a month after they hit #1. Fought TEst, some Arrgh, Roz Wei, Storm Division, Nuclear Knights, Mensa and probably others... 

You can still do whatever you want Covenant nobody is stopping you from playing the game the way you like.  There are consequences, true.  There are consequences in games such as this.

• Upvote 1

Are you sure GPA didn't pull their players into war? It looks like they had multiple wars in just a month after they hit #1. Fought TEst, some Arrgh, Roz Wei, Storm Division, Nuclear Knights, Mensa and probably others...

How many of those wars did GPA declare?   The last couple of rounds there wasn't even a lightning rod like Grillick to get things going.

• Upvote 1

Wow. Them some harsh terms. I don't really care about GPA but some of that might not even be plausible for them. I'm surprised they agreed.

I am not entirely sure tbh but I think it was their idea about the treasures. 

Is that what you find harsh?  I am surprised you do - treasures are generally not thought of as particularly significant or the posting of a thread?

I am not entirely sure tbh but I think it was their idea about the treasures. 

Is that what you find harsh?  I am surprised you do - treasures are generally not thought of as particularly significant or the posting of a thread?

No it's the not the treasures. But the penalties should the treasures not be received in time. 100m isn't something you can make overnight. Plus outright embarrassing them. That's pushing it. In my opinion. Y'all have yours, I have mine and I disagree with your methods.

Edited by Livius Clades
  • Upvote 1

Fire is nice eh?