Brown Pants Agency Surrender Treaty

Avruch

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw this thread now and just wanted to say Mensa should be ashamed of what they did. This peace is !@#$ing bullshit, how dare they? 100 mil and 150 mil for !@#$ing treasures? Is Mensas soul so empty that they have the audacity to demand money and some stupid !@#$ing treasures?? Every single member of mensa should be ashamed that vanek didn't demand the disbandment of GPA and that every single member delete their nations. I expected better from Mensa, seems I was wrong.

6GJWk.gif

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Just saw this thread now and just wanted to say Mensa should be ashamed of what they did. This peace is !@#$ bullshit, how dare they? 100 mil and 150 mil for !@#$ treasures? Is Mensas soul so empty that they have the audacity to demand money and some stupid !@#$ treasures?? Every single member of mensa should be ashamed that vanek didn't demand the disbandment of GPA and that every single member delete their nations. I expected better from Mensa, seems I was wrong.

6GJWk.gif

Bookmarked to request as target the next time we fight UPN.

• Upvote 2
77oKn5K.png

Bookmarked to request as target the next time we fight UPN.

I have personally watched him dismantle three attackers ALONE. Please make sure you bring friends and some popcorn for him when you attack so he can enjoy with one hand himself, the other hand for popcorn, and no hands to beat the !@#$ out of you

I have personally watched him dismantle three attackers ALONE. Please make sure you bring friends and some popcorn for him when you attack so he can enjoy with one hand himself, the other hand for popcorn, and no hands to beat the !@#$ out of you

Who Kemal?  M is in UPN now not TEST.  So he will lack support.  I have fought 3 attackers off too.  They just need to be lower cited than you and/or from someone like UPN. 

Anyway I am curious that you still have failed to note that the terms yall are up in arms about were suggested by GPA.  MENSA suggested a different set of terms that GPA did not like due to roll play issues.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Im hoping this isnt the captain obvious in me but we all know that under was being sarcastic right? I know kemal didnt pick up on the sarcasm. I also meant that he can take three attackers on alone and win, that was from upn originally so TEst is not included in any of my statements here :)

Just compare our stats:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=439

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=12822

I would mop the floor with him. I am getting to city 15 soon, so the nations would be at par.

77oKn5K.png

Lol nation stats! Those the difference between fighting in wars and attacking people who dont fight back :) Na just keep broiling away over there you guys over in mensa have done wonderfully so far and im not here to take away from that success. Youre quite a bit salty and defensive on this matter, maybe directing it in the wrong direction as well

Lol nation stats! Those the difference between fighting in wars and attacking people who dont fight back :) Na just keep broiling away over there you guys over in mensa have done wonderfully so far and im not here to take away from that success. Youre quite a bit salty and defensive on this matter, maybe directing it in the wrong direction as well

Lel. It was him who was whining about how evil Mensa was, so I just said I will ask for him when we distribute nations to attack. I enjoy destroying the infra of nations who shitpost on the OWF more than destroying the infra of the randos.

War in this game is numbers and coordination. Our numbers are comparable. My coordination has always been good. But whatever sails your boat I guess.

77oKn5K.png

Lel. It was him who was whining about how evil Mensa was,

Are you retarded?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

He is sometimes.  Mostly not, but sometimes.

You?

I flip a coin and if it's tails I give my login to Rozalia Edited by Malal

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win