Mensa does something again

TellUrGrlThx

Hey it was just what we had to do, and we are still fixing a problem within our Goverment, we don't want the war to go on while our goverment is falling. 

Dude really think before you type

• Upvote 1

Formerly Ibnar / Qital.

I was just saying we had a bit of a problem in our gov, ok!

Are you saying now would be a good time to raid you?

• Upvote 6

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

I think we've had enough Qum who tries but can't really figure these things out. Bring on the Divas Revolution (A name change since last I checked I see) and see if that improves things I say.

• Upvote 1

It's how we knew GPA was gonna be so easy to hit.

Also they are neutrals with no real experience with war but mostly the no active gov thing.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

only two in my range, who else wants in?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Another deletion today, Asrurgh. GPA is down to 87 people from 100. 

https://politicsandwar.com/alliances/

*81, so almost a 20% membership loss so far.

And still in the 1st round of war!

Edited by Insert Name Here

Have to add back in the people on VM. 

My bad!

But then I'm not sure GPA started the war with 100 members.

I had noticed it said 100 in the "Alliance" section, right before the war started.

Idk how many people were in VM at the time tho.

Still a considerable membership loss!

Edited by Insert Name Here

My bad!

But then I'm not sure GPA started the war with 100 members.

I had noticed it said 100 in the "Alliance" section, right before the war started.

Idk how many people were in VM at the time tho.

Still a considerable membership loss!

Its a lie. Everyone in Orbis is a secret GPA multiplied account.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Have to add back in the people on VM. 

....and the number of folks who left to hide out in other AAs or to sit on "none".....which would be a bad idea unless you were beiged.....but if that were the case, why not stay then?

X4EfkAB.png

Why do people insist that the only true way to play this game is to be fighting all the time? The game is about politics and war. You go to war when politics necessitate it. I am pretty confident in saying that our politics definitely did not necessitate this war, so it's ultimately pointless, and it makes no sense to praise Mensa for "playing the game as it's meant to be played" by fighting us as I expect will be done in short order.

We were happy to just sit around building up our nations. That's why we exist. We are the players of this game, of equal stature to everyone else, who just want to build. Why not let us? Leave us be, you guys can do your thing while we do ours. Warring is fun for most players, those who are in non-neutral alliances, who open themselves up to the possibility of war. But why insist that the players who joined an alliance and abide by strict neutrality, specifically for the purpose of avoiding war, also go to war? We became neutrals because we want to not go to war, so why ruin our fun? What did we ever do to you? We're not pacifists of course, but we only fight defensively, so we may as well be.

Anyways, I know this will get misinterpreted to hell and back and the train will keep on chugging along to page 50 or whatever. I just want to say it for the record, this war is utterly pointless and accomplishes nothing in the end but to bring our and Mensa's score down, there are no politics at play here.

And I lifted my self-imposed gag order.

It is intentionally pointless to attack GPA. That is the politics GPA chooses to play. It's an effective strategy, but it doesn't work forever. There's no way to avoid playing a game that you play.

Found a slot! Finally, after all that lurking!

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=5695&display=war

Right there with you......there would have been a ton more targets if a bunch of douche-nuggets didn't go off and beige them right away......&#33;@#&#036;-ing tards!

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

Right there with you......there would have been a ton more targets if a bunch of douche-nuggets didn't go off and beige them right away......!@#$-ing tards!

As if this isn't an atypical war and we can't just get them after the 5 days?

Capable fighters would use that valuable time to retool, of course.  GPA will just continue to farm to make sure our next beige is valuable as well.

• Upvote 3

☾☆

And Dio said unto him, "I trust you.  Share my word."

• Wiki Mod

GPA has much in common with a lawn it would seem.

• Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid