Mensa does something again

TellUrGrlThx

i feel that GPA itself has not spoken much on this. there was one long post at the start?

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

i suppose

future cb: roll GPA because too quiet

• Upvote 1

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

GPA has said several times through the course of its existence in PW, "neutrality does not mean they are pacifists", or something to that effect. No one is stopping them from being neutral. Attacking them does not prevent them from being neutral.

tbt murder in candy kingdom starring belisarius and pbg

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

They do not intentionally make friends with alliances, so they literally dont have any friends who would be willing to jump to their aid.

We discussed doing that because of how we normally act and because why not(?) but we decided that it would be too awkward helping an alliance with avowed neutrality and that we don't interact with. That and we are back at peacetime military levels and can't be bothered to mobilize over this. That being said best of luck to both sides.

Edited by Rache Olderen

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Neutrals are generally harmless, they take neutrality seriously like its a religion, its why i believe any war on them its a legit waste of gas and ammo, especially this GPA, who is gpa in name only. 

The real neutral menace would have made a better show of it all. However, if there's parties in the game that don't care wasting gas and ammo on neutrals, i welcome their actions, as it allows us to bring to our level peoples that dodge wars continuously. 

May the true light of DIO shatter the neutral sectarian positions, and may the Sands Protection Agency be born.

Edited by Valakias
  • Upvote 2

We discussed doing that because of how we normally act and because why not(?) but we decided that it would be too awkward helping an alliance with avowed neutrality and that we don't interact with. That and we are back at peacetime military levels and can't be bothered to mobilize over this. That being said best of luck to both sides.

You could, anyone could, ride to their rescue, believing they are doing the right thing, but when you will be the one burning, requesting for help, they'll watch you perish and do nothing. If a war on  neutrals is a waste of time, a war to defend them its even worst in my opinion.

• Upvote 3

Its not just the idea of a GPA that has gone aggressive nor the idea of GPA taking over the financial market. The idea of having a place where people get a free pass to build their nations uninterrupted and then have the option to join an area of folks that have not is just unfair. Nothing keeps GPA nations from changing their mind and individually become non-neutral. That advantage is insurmountable if left unchecked. The idea of a safe apace, of a GPA is a blight in this game and should be eradicated and discouraged as much as possible.

Much conspiracy

Such wow

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

GPA doesn't receive a "get out of jail free" card, just because they refuse to participate in half of the game features. That's ridiculous and so are you for defending them.

They're neutral, and so they play the game they want. That doesn't mean they won't be attacked, rolled or raided. This is what the game was designed for, and just because they are an eccentricity doesn't give them any privelage over others. 

If anyone is the real abuser here, it's GPA. They are only neutral in the sense that they don't engage in politics, but they will still flood the market when wars happen profiting off of everyone, they will still overcome everyone in rankings, they will still take in new players that have potential to growth in other alliances, and eventually they will become so rich that they will control the Orbis economy. The daily income on some of these people from infrastructure alone amounts of tens of millions and they get absolutely no resistance.

Furthermore, people can 'safely' grow in GPA and then switch to any of the other alliances without opposition, which to me doesn't seem fair at all. 

You can't always get what you want, and this time GPA didn't get their way.

• Upvote 3

Defending GPA?  Bah.  Hitting them because you want to is pure gold.  I'm proud this wardec skipped all the bullshit fake CB stuff against GPA that was floating around last month. 

Stay classy Mensa.

GPA, enjoy your neutering.  Its close to neutraling, right?

Duke of House Greyjoy

Didn't realize that GPA had that many nukes.  Interesting.

well now I know and they should not even fight us but nuke us! Oh no this is going to be very bad! 

Neutrals are generally harmless, they take neutrality seriously like its a religion, its why i believe any war on them its a legit waste of gas and ammo, especially this GPA, who is gpa in name only. 

The real neutral menace would have made a better show of it all. However, if there's parties in the game that don't care wasting gas and ammo on neutrals, i welcome their actions, as it allows us to bring to our level peoples that dodge wars continuously. 

May the true light of DIO shatter the neutral sectarian positions, and may the Sands Protection Agency be born.

Thats what we fight. It's so cheap, my warchest is like overfilled for a long time and the prices are just too shitty to sell it.

And the hell.. who didn't kill random NPC's in online mmo's just because you were bored?  What's the difference between a GPA member and a random mmo vendor? :blink:

Didn't realize that GPA had that many nukes.  Interesting.

That's their dream. a green world :)

Had.  I ate one.  THANKS FOR THE NUKE NOW I HAVE DIO'S SHIELD OF BEIGE!

Not that counters are much of a threat at this point

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

If GPA want to be neutral they'll have to find away to defend themselves, set up their nations like arghh ( think RL switzerland ) or find some people who'll sign one way MDPs. Just sitting there and asking people not to attack you is never going to work.

No it is hypocritcal. Using the logic of "we attacked you because that's how we want to play the game" is hypocritical because it's advocating you playing the game how you want to play it while denying that for GPA.

To those attacking GPA, would GPA attack you?

Honest question.

Honestly even the people saying it know that what they're saying is bs

No it is hypocritcal. Using the logic of "we attacked you because that's how we want to play the game" is hypocritical because it's advocating you playing the game how want it to be played while denying it for GPA.

What I meant is that, I'm not being hypocritical because I don't believe everyone should allow you to play the game how you want to play. In what I said, I was using Maxwell logic against him. What he said is also hypocritical for the reasons you point out.

6XmKiC2.png