Mensa does something again

TellUrGrlThx

I wondered why it was hot in here. All those pixels burning really cranks up the temperature, no?

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

I wondered why it was hot in here. All those pixels burning really cranks up the temperature, no?

Gettin' hot in here so take off all your infra?

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Gettin' hot in here so take off all your infra?

Dont you know it  ;)

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

What tinfoil hat? The scenario I described has happen in this and other worlds. You're right the idea of a GPA is not new and the idea is vehemently hated in other instances too so whats your point? Whether you're aware of the scenario described does not excuse you from making ignorant and idioctic posts. There is no conspiracy. Sure life is unfair and that line was convenient for your dank meme, but the sentiment is shared by a large number of people who are in power to do something about it and guess what, they are. The grievance against the idea of a GPA is legitimate, its real and people have proven to be willing to act on it. If you

are against it, do something a bit more than spewing hot air.

I've spoken privately with Rahl as she is a member of my alliance. She's repeatedly said that not only does she not need to act on her ideals, but she's in VM so even if she wanted to she couldn't. Her words are wind, so feel free to ignore her.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

I've spoken privately with Rahl as she is a member of my alliance. She's repeatedly said that not only does she not need to act on her ideals, but she's in VM so even if she wanted to she couldn't. Her words are wind, so feel free to ignore her.

I am so confused. Has my daughter forsaken her name or not?

-signature removed for rules violation-

To quote quite possibly the most awesome military general Earth has ever known:

"What makes a man go neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?"

"I hate these filthy neutrals.  With Enemies you at least know where they stand.  But with Neutrals, who knows?!  It sickens me!"

Mensa, be careful though.  Remember that you may have a kill limit!  "You see, Killbots have a preset kill limit.  Knowing their weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them, until they reached their limit and shut down!"

• Upvote 1

Anyone got war stats yet? How much has GPA lost?

GPA started the war with a combined score of 171 / 172k and 100 members, if I'm not mistaken.

Mensa started the war with like 114k combined NS.

That's all I'm able to tell you.

Edited by Insert Name Here

Skulls+for+the+skull+throne+_dffe0c23533

TEst can report that Khorne is very happy with the amount of skulls deliverd in the last few days.

He would also thank Mensa for their many offerings of violence to his glory.

• Upvote 1

Ole2.png

Hey it was just what we had to do, and we are still fixing a problem within our Goverment, we don't want the war to go on while our goverment is falling.