Mensa does something again

TellUrGrlThx

Hahaha...

Its funny because Rhal works for the Pentagon and that kid is probably eating cheetos, naked, on a bean bag chair, in his moms basement.

Edited by Hysteria
  • Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

No, myself and Rozalia raided GPA in-actives and then decided to just raid GPA nations together with Arrgh.

I can confirm that. I hit their iancitve before I found out that private buns is raiding our members.

And lol the VAC mdoe is real. 3K turns.

Edited by DragonK
  • Upvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif

The name of the game is politics and war. Get with the program. Some of us simply dont like you for not playing the game.

Mensa are Heroes, give them a parade!

And anouther reason to roll GPA, some terrible ppl hide out in neutrall alliances to rebuild infra in safety.(hint, hint Pre)

• Upvote 4

Ole2.png

I feel like this should be a community-building exercise for everyone after global wars now.

Even GPA gets to be involved!

Just let them farm our war reps. I like that idea.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Ahh, so the global DoWs are still terrible. Glad nothing's changed since I last checked in. :rolleyes:

Give 'em hell, GPA.

Be at peace daughter. Dio asked us to serve not to "write DoWs".

• Upvote 2

-signature removed for rules violation-

Its not just the idea of a GPA that has gone aggressive nor the idea of GPA taking over the financial market. The idea of having a place where people get a free pass to build their nations uninterrupted and then have the option to join an area of folks that have not is just unfair. Nothing keeps GPA nations from changing their mind and individually become non-neutral. That advantage is insurmountable if left unchecked. The idea of a safe apace, of a GPA is a blight in this game and should be eradicated and discouraged as much as possible.

• Upvote 6

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

Is there a leader that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no KyÅ«seishu Futarime no RikudÅ Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him ChikushÅdÅ, ShuradÅ, TendÅ, NingendÅ, JigokudÅ, GakidÅ, GedÅ, BanshÅ Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu SÅzÅ) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, FÅ«ton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, YÅton and even OnmyÅton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a ShakujÅ because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine GudÅdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered RikudÅ Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai KÅtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

this is the greatest post in the history of the internet. congrats

i agree GPA gets a lot of sht it doesnt deserve. hell, i'll agree Alpha gets a lot of sht it doesnt deserve (except Steve, even in private we hate him ;D).

but uhh w/o any allies to defend them this is how its looking. any old alliance can just decide to wreck shop if they like, shows that there's no foolproof way to avoid being hit in this game (except maybe 99% method lol)

• Upvote 1

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

iBvjFI5.gif

The "idea" of a GPA is not new, or novel, or unfair. You're simply creating a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory, when there isn't any basis in fact for anything you claim possibly could happen on your imaginary slippery slope.

Did you change your name because of me lol?

-signature removed for rules violation-

Excuse the double post - just want to make it clear here that we did not attack GPA in concert with any other alliance. Roz Wei, Arrgh, TEst and any others who may join have done so on their own initiative. 

• Upvote 2