Fraggle Rock Nuclear Ad Document Drop

Fraggle

Again, nope. GPA did not pay for my nuclear program. And I did not high-tail it out of GPA. I was kicked out after the whole GPA spying thing and Grillick wanted to pin it on someone else.

Those "paid for by GPA nukes" really never existed.

But I'm glad to see you're still wrong. . 

You didn't get a huge loan from GPA? It would be odd of people in GPA to make drama about how you funded your nuclear project. Assuming you got a loan, you paid it back?

• Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

The story goes Fraggle was in GPA, he saved up amd got a small loan from GPA, around 3-7 million, I'm not sure how much. He waited a couple weeks and didn't grow or anything. House(a GPA leader at the time) kept asking for the loan back again and again, but Fraggle told him that he didn't have the money to repay the loan.

Fraggle then bought the Nuclear Research Project. He was kicked out of GPA for spy ops(Grillick ordered ones) and lyig about not having the money to repay the loan. He went to VE after that.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Eh, as is obvious from my posts, I intended to go public with our op, and would have done a public deal had Fraggle not objected. I wanted Moreau III for shitposting, funded by some fellow Mensans who joined me in the Global War on Shitposting. A shame Fraggle was unwilling to carry on with the nuclear mayhem.

You can send the money back, do the deed, or just give us bored Mensans a CB to work a little on your nation. I will cover the losses of fellow Mensans myself, and I don't mind losing 50m to get a CB in this war-poor environment where pixel farmers reign supreme.

LOL. Fraggle played your ass like a fiddle. Getting angry and declaring only increases your losses. This is !@#$ gold.  

Edited by Caecus

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

The story goes Fraggle was in GPA, he saved up amd got a small loan from GPA, around 3-7 million, I'm not sure how much. He waited a couple weeks and didn't grow or anything. House(a GPA leader at the time) kept asking for the loan back again and again, but Fraggle told him that he didn't have the money to repay the loan.

Fraggle then bought the Nuclear Research Project. He was kicked out of GPA for spy ops(Grillick ordered ones) and lyig about not having the money to repay the loan. He went to VE after that.

Kastor has it correct.  I had a plan after I left TAC/Rose to join GPA and bury myself in a neural alliance. I stayed there and saved cash and resources. GPA at the time had a dumb policy of charging only 10K a day for interests on loans. I took a 3 million dollar loan, and started to accrue interest after 30 days. House wanted the money back, but I wanted to finish up building the first nukes. So nukes won.

At the same time, myself and Grillick were spying like nobody's business. The day I built the first nuke, I was kicked out of GPA and brought the first nukes in the world over to VE.

Although this has already been told and confirmed in the past....GPA and VE history and mythology continues.  

From what I remember he took money and didn't pay it back, nor did he intend to as he has said before. Spyro tried to stick up for him by repaying his debt so things could be talked over but that was quite frankly impossible. GPA then refused to give Spyro his money back when he asked for it back as nothing was done regarding Fraggle that lead to him being kicked out also though he managed to take House down with him.

I was quite saddened when I heard Fraggle didn't even remember Spyro and didn't care at all about it. It's why there is a fine distinction between a good person and a sucker I suppose. 

• Upvote 1

From what I remember he took money and didn't pay it back, nor did he intend to as he has said before. Spyro tried to stick up for him by repaying his debt so things could be talked over but that was quite frankly impossible. GPA then refused to give Spyro his money back when he asked for it back as nothing was done regarding Fraggle that lead to him being kicked out also though he managed to take House down with him.

I was quite saddened when I heard Fraggle didn't even remember Spyro and didn't care at all about it. It's why there is a fine distinction between a good person and a sucker I suppose. 

You should stick to posting wrestling gifs instead of trying to reshape stories you had zero involvement in.  

• Upvote 1

You should stick to posting wrestling gifs instead of trying to reshape stories you had zero involvement in.  

I didn't contradict anything you said nor did I implicate you in anything (I believe you when you said previously you had no idea, though not caring at all for it struck me negatively), just stated a consequence that followed.

Know who's playing your ass at the moment?

It's certainly not Buorhann, It does take some pretty specialized skill to get an anus to vibrate and create music that could be compared to  a fiddle though, so I don't blame you for not pulling it off. A key hint for t$? Use pine resin.

Fraggle: I love you for your ability to make an interesting situation out of a totally boring FA situation at the moment. Great thread!

3fsw4kc.gif

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

FYI courtesy of Mensa, Fraggle no longer has spies to defend his precious nukes. Enjoy!

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Gpa drama ew. Bad memories.

Anyhow, best thread 2016.

I feel. I'm glad we''re all past that era of madness now ahha

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.