Syndicate Press Release: Kangaroo's meat sales increase by 200%!

Valakias

i don't do the math around here okay xD looks like our calculators have maybe a couple of modifications to do?

how about this for a money comparison: i'm making 2.5M a day, a lot of my friends are doing the same, and none of Alpha is?

• Upvote 1

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

i don't do the math around here okay xD looks like our calculators have maybe a couple of modifications to do?

how about this for a money comparison: i'm making 2.5M a day, a lot of my friends are doing the same, and none of Alpha is?

Lets assume that all 100 memebrs are making 2.5M a day. That would be 250 mil.

With the current trend, assuming the median is 2.5M, you guys would be making approx. 125mil a day. I really doubt that though. Something about a nation with 300 score making 2.5 mil doesn't sound right.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Untrue, you can be losing cash if you have a military.

I'm not really in belief any of you guys are losing money but there is some situations where you can be losing cash because of such a low infra commerce income and the cost to run your improvements cost more than you are making.

When you hit zero, you stop losing cash and retain all your military units. You only need power to recruit and attack, with ship trolling and nuking that's once a day. Not that it's hard to stay positive with a tiny military, it's just not necessary. It makes it impossible for a 31 member AA to be somehow losing $300+M per day.

When you hit zero, you stop losing cash and retain all your military units. You only need power to recruit and attack, with ship trolling and nuking that's once a day. Not that it's hard to stay positive with a tiny military, it's just not necessary. It makes it impossible for a 31 member AA to be somehow losing $300+M per day.

Theoretically not ending this war sooner when you had the chance is your alliance losing as much money as you could have if you didn't peace out so the claims aren't wrong. I believe they call that an opportunity cost in economics.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Theoretically not ending this war sooner when you had the chance is your alliance losing as much money as you could have if you didn't peace out so the claims aren't wrong. I believe they call that an opportunity cost in economics.

You're correct on the Opportunity Cost reference, but kinda off on the ending the war bit.  Greatnate isn't too far off from his posts about not going into negatives.  Once you hit $0, that's it.  There's no debt to worry about when running at a deficit continuously.

Basically there's no real threat to running in the red if your goal is just to annoy people with quick Naval Strikes after your Military AP builds up.

They just can't grow or rebuild till peace is done.  They'll continue to lose Infra, but still maintain all their Improvements to do minimal military build up.

Right now all we're doing in Syndicate is allowing our fresh recruits earn war time experience.  They're learning the strategies we would use in a war and understanding the mechanics ( Especially the "no beiging" mechanic, which still happens ).  Alpha is the testing grounds and they don't mind it apparently.

Kinda silly to see fully grown experience nations being held down by fresh recruits.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

well, I guess T$ is using this for live combat practice rather than the Usual way of doing such activity.

I don't sleep enough

Also, I am an Keynesian Utilitarian

Lastly, Hello world

Right now all we're doing in Syndicate is allowing our fresh recruits earn war time experience.  They're learning the strategies we would use in a war and understanding the mechanics ( Especially the "no beiging" mechanic, which still happens ).  Alpha is the testing grounds and they don't mind it apparently.

Kinda silly to see fully grown experience nations being held down by fresh recruits.

Glad to see something good is coming of it, at least, though I'm still wondering if Greatnate would be interested in trying to negotiate a peace agreement with t$.

I don't know how Alpha government politics work, but if Greatnate is reading this...

Greatnate: Interested in peace talks if t$ gov still is? Yes/No?

(I said his name three times, this should work!)  :)

Glad to see something good is coming of it, at least, though I'm still wondering if Greatnate would be interested in trying to negotiate a peace agreement with t$.

I don't know how Alpha government politics work, but if Greatnate is reading this...

Greatnate: Interested in peace talks if t$ gov still is? Yes/No?

(I said his name three times, this should work!)  :)

Does this mean I owe you wishes? I'm afraid I don't have the power to grant much. I am an agreeable and likeable fellow, this is true, but I'm not a miracle worker. If I entered negotiations I could only agree to things that Steve agreed that I could agree to (say that three times fast).

The option has been available to both parties since the second round, but such an act would require the agreement of both sides. I believe I know of several glaciers that will melt before I can be of much help.

• Upvote 2

It worked! I've summoned the Great Nate!  :o

...Wait, you don't grant wishes? Drat! Lol.

Anyway, thanks for satisfying my curiosity re: peace negotiations at least. That's too bad, but who knows, maybe something positive will happen on the peace front soon... global warming being what it is and all.  ;)

You're correct on the Opportunity Cost reference, but kinda off on the ending the war bit. Greatnate isn't too far off from his posts about not going into negatives. Once you hit $0, that's it. There's no debt to worry about when running at a deficit continuously.

Basically there's no real threat to running in the red if your goal is just to annoy people with quick Naval Strikes after your Military AP builds up.

They just can't grow or rebuild till peace is done. They'll continue to lose Infra, but still maintain all their Improvements to do minimal military build up.

Right now all we're doing in Syndicate is allowing our fresh recruits earn war time experience. They're learning the strategies we would use in a war and understanding the mechanics ( Especially the "no beiging" mechanic, which still happens ). Alpha is the testing grounds and they don't mind it apparently.

No real threat I suppose...but the opportunity cost is fing huge. Alpha not comprehending this is sad, typical but still sad.

-signature removed for rules violation-

I think both sides need to realize this war is dumb and needs to end

Well one side has both the moral high ground and the in game victory. Guess which side has asked for a white peace with no ingame repercussions.

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

Well one side has both the moral high ground and the in game victory. Guess which side has asked for a white peace with no ingame repercussions.

This information is already known. I'm not anti-t$ but this war is going on too long. I didn't just call out t$. I'm calling out Alpha for not doing the reasonable thing and apologize to end the war.

This war is &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid and needs to end.

Edited by EVA

PoJQyFJ.gif

Selling beige Alpha Gov Bonds. Paid with interest on a 5 days annuity. Crowd along. Limited offer. Money guaranteed. Impossible limitless debt-free bonds. Risk-free. Try them today. Only at TS stock exchange.

Edited by LostWorld

Everyone needs to pretend alpha doesn't exist anymore, that's the only way we can move forward.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Everyone needs to pretend alpha doesn't exist anymore, that's the only way we can move forward.

Already have

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

So how about listing some terms?  Unless you are saying that the terms are simply to admit defeat, which seems reasonable.

So how about listing some terms? Unless you are saying that the terms are simply to admit defeat, which seems reasonable.

We only have 1 term, they have to apologize for the ooc attack on our member, after that, its peace.

• Upvote 1