Syndicate Press Release: Kangaroo's meat sales increase by 200%!

Valakias

VE attacks SK and Guardian for plotting against them, demands reps.

t$ attacks Alpha for plotting against them and...

I mean, even if you are out of the loop you should still endeavor to be consistent.

Edit: Your inconsistency made even more hilarious by the fact that the only thing we've demanded from Alpha is an apology for their juvenile attempts at character assassination.

How dare da ebil Syndicate offer white peace and demand an apology!

Monsters, the lot of them.

When did VE attack SK and Guardian and demand reps? 

Iknow  they demanded reps after Guardian and SK attacked them, but not the outher way around? 

Ole2.png

I should also point out that an apology in a case like this shouldn't even be something to ask for.

But i guess admitting  your wrongs  requires courage and honesty and that's something we have found extremely lacking in the Alpha lead department. And that's the same lead that made a scene over the offensive video link.

Double standards and hipocrisy are so tangible you could build a house with them.

Edit: typo.

Edited by Valakias
  • Upvote 2

When did VE attack SK and Guardian and demand reps?

Iknow they demanded reps after Guardian and SK attacked them, but not the outher way around?

I completely forgot SK and Guardian preempted (and I was in SK, so sad).

Mah bad. :P I was thirty days old back then, so I must have gotten the details muddled amidst my hangover.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

You are asking individual members to abandon their alliance mates lets be real. Why are you guys still hitting them anyways? what do you have left to prove? I am completely out of the loop here, but you guys cant actually be trying to get reps from a war you started?

We only attack the ones who are still trying to fight us. If they don't buy military we generally leave them alone. We're not monsters. Honestly I feel bad; their members deserve better leadership. imo

Edited by Jessica Rabbit
  • Upvote 2

their members deserve better leadership. imo

People usually get the leaders they deserve. There's a difference between loyalty and... whatever the heck this mess is. If I during my period as an alliance leader acted the way Steve did I'm sure my alliance mates would have kicked me out ASAP. Or at least I hope. There's just some thing you don't turn a blind eye too.

Hope some of them at least take the high-road and accept the individual peace terms 

• Upvote 4

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

People usually get the leaders they deserve. There's a difference between loyalty and... whatever the heck this mess is. If I during my period as an alliance leader acted the way Steve did I'm sure my alliance mates would have kicked me out ASAP. Or at least I hope. There's just some thing you don't turn a blind eye too.

Meh. Back to my days as a leader I've done worse to my people and got away with it.

I mean, Steve greases the loyalty of his subjects with money from his own pocket. That's easy to pull. You aren't really a pro on alliance leadership until you manage to get your people pay you for making their lives miserable. Like real-life governments do.

Edited by Ivan the Red

If you truly were a worse leader than Steve then I have to pray for you.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Meh. Back to my days as a leader I've done worse to my people and got away with it.

I mean, Steve greases the loyalty of his subjects with money from his own pocket. That's easy to pull. You aren't really a pro on alliance leadership until you manage to get your people pay you for making their lives miserable. Like real-life governments do.

lol,

No. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

i mean i'm all for giving our lower tier some practice but don't you Alpha members have something better to do? :P

but uh seriously you should have something better to do

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

i mean i'm all for giving our lower tier some practice but don't you Alpha members have something better to do? :P

but uh seriously you should have something better to do

Lol, the better question is, if we are to have something better to do, what would it be? 

I mean, growing nations is like watching grass grow. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

If you truly were a worse leader than Steve then I have to pray for you.

I never claimed that. Steve has set the bar quite high.

My point was that most people just doesn't give a s*** about who they follow or what the leadership does, as far as trains keep running on schelude. And most of the times, they keep don't giving a s*** even after the trains begin to crash.

So, no, you can't really judge someone by his rulers.

Edited by Ivan the Red

I never claimed that. Steve has set the bar quite high.

My point was that most people just doesn't give a s*** about who they follow or what the leadership does, as far as trains keep running on schelude. And most of the times, they keep don't giving a s*** even after the trains begin to crash.

So, no, you can't really judge someone by his rulers.

Lol. If the purpose of this thread is to try and convince individual members of Alpha to surrender, you are failing that. GG. 

Lol. If the purpose of this thread is to try and convince individual members of Alpha to surrender, you are failing that. GG.

Not trying to convince anyone of anything, just leaving the option open for those that want to. Want to stay and keep up the rubble warfare? By all means.

• Upvote 1

Not trying to convince anyone of anything, just leaving the option open for those that want to. Want to stay and keep up the rubble warfare? By all means.

lol, then this thread is a waste of space. No one in Alpha wants to surrender to tS. 

It's been how long since war was declared? Like... Three weeks?

I don't think it's a waste to offer individual peace agreements after three weeks of war (of which Alpha has mostly been on the losing side) and so far unsuccessful peace negotiations with Alpha's leadership. Some people might be -- or get, at some later date in time -- fed up with the situation.

Although the real question is how many of Alpha's 31 members read Alliance Affairs, so that they could see such an offer of peace is on the table.

It's been how long since war was declared? Like... Three weeks?

I don't think it's a waste to offer individual peace agreements after three weeks of war (of which Alpha has mostly been on the losing side) and so far unsuccessful peace negotiations with Alpha's leadership. Some people might be -- or get, at some later date in time -- fed up with the situation.

Although the real question is how many of Alpha's 31 members read Alliance Affairs, so that they could see such an offer of peace is on the table.

I'ts been 23 days, 24 in an hour and a half.

Most read the OWF. They just know better.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

I'ts been 23 days, 24 in an hour and a half.

Most read the OWF. They just know better.

Ah, I was looking at the calendar and didn't count the last couple of days tacked on at the end there, but yeah, it will be exactly 24 days, thanks. ;D

That's... certainly a while now.

And all righty then. ^.^

lol, then this thread is a waste of space. No one in Alpha wants to surrender to tS.

We aren't demanding a surrender, we extended white peace.

All Alpha has to do is issue an apology for a terrible stunt that has been thoroughly proven to have been conducted by your alliance.

You guys are just refusing to apologize for your bullshit and/or refusing to admit that the war is over, is all that's happening.

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented

We aren't demanding a surrender, we extended white peace.

All Alpha has to do is issue an apology for a terrible stunt that has been thoroughly proven to have been conducted by your alliance.

You guys are just refusing to apologize for your bullshit and/or refusing to admit that the war is over, is all that's happening.

I'm sure that's the story in it's entirety.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Alpha was bachkchanneling for a coalition against Mensa/tS. tS was plotting for an attack against possible belligerents. Both sides got to fight who they wanted, demanding an apology for it seems odd. 

t$ is not demanding that. They want an apology for the stunt that Steve pulled on the forums here to make it look like a t$ member supports rape by editing an image that he owned and that member had quoted (when it was something different). 

• Upvote 1

Alpha was bachkchanneling for a coalition against Mensa/tS. tS was plotting for an attack against possible belligerents. Both sides got to fight who they wanted, demanding an apology for it seems odd.

What Vanek stated.

It would have been a simple white peace if the leader of their alliance didn't coordinate a highly inappropriate character attack, with others in Alpha, against one of our own.