Hello Alpha

Prefonteen

Lol, says the person who has to down declare with a city and infra advantage and still uses a Fortress war policy and takes more infra damage in the first hour. 

And I'll still be dishing out more where that came from. 

And while you valiant navy moved against my non-existent navy, my Army and Airforces have placed you under Air and Ground control.

So instead of talking shit on the forums, you should be rushing to tell mommy you screwed up and now need a grown up countering on me in order to relieve you.

Free pro-tip from t$. Will probably not be the last.

Edited by Ivan the Red
  • Upvote 2

Best of luck to everyone involved in this conflict! My score graph is already pretty indicative of my war skill level - let's see if we can make my score drop as sharp as my lead price increase.  :P

R.I.P. Menistas, the 4,050 infra city, Jewel of Filencai.

How badly did that go, anyway? Trying to corner the lead market is a really interesting experiment even it didn't work.

And while you valiant navy moved against my non-existent navy, my Army and Airforces have placed you under Air and Ground control.

So instead of talking shit on the forums, you should be rushing to tell mommy you screwed up and now need a grown up countering on me in order to relieve you.

Free pro-tip from t$. Will probably not be the last.

Not my fault you didn't bother to build a damn ship. Now suck on that 600 infra damage per naval battle in the meantime, Mr. 3v1 down declare. 

Edited by Caecus

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Not my fault you didn't bother to build a damn ship. Now suck on that 600 infra damage per naval battle in the meantime, Mr. 3v1 down declare. 

Get a load of this guy. The last time that strategy worked out well was about a year ago when everyone was in lower tiers fam. Watch as all that steel is washed away lmao

• Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png

Get a load of this guy. The last time that strategy worked out well was about a year ago when everyone was in lower tiers fam. Watch as all that steel is washed away lmao

I can't wait for all of Alpha to cry once we present statistics on the value of all the steel we've destroyed in their ships.

• Upvote 2

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

I can't wait for all of Alpha to cry once we present statistics on the value of all the steel we've destroyed in their ships.

Please do, i want to show Saeton what i saved him! 

• Upvote 1

Ole2.png

Ha. You think ships last.

Very cute.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Sup guys, I know you've been wanting to attack us for a very long time.

Enjoy the party, I know we will.

Also, you aren't allied to TEst and you made that same claim last war that Rose couldn't defend Vanguard and that it was Rose aggression for defending them against Mensa.

Now who's the hypocrite?  Ruh roh!

Edited by Placentica

Also, you aren't allied to TEst and you made that same claim last war that Rose couldn't defend Vanguard and that it was Rose aggression for defending them against Mensa.

tS & test are launching a common offense similar to Rose/Fark last war. This is not the same as defending someone without any defense treaty.

tS & test are launching a common offense similar to Rose/Fark last war. This is not the same as defending someone without any defense treaty.

You try too hard Steve.
Edited by Partisan

os9LcJK.gif

It's like you can't read... they did the same thing they just did with Roz Wei. Did you complain when they did that? I don't remember you doing so.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Now who's the hypocrite? Ruh roh!

Lxr4VfE.png

Proof that the Syndicate are all multis ITT

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Guest Curufinwe