Hello Alpha

Prefonteen

Good luck y'all!

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

tS gov official said tS won't be launching attack

Who's hypocritic now?

who even are you?

ZhaO42e.png

OH my god you're so relevant and funny. 

#noreally

Who's hypocritic now?

ohh boi. Where'd that one come from?

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Who's hypocritic now?

I hope this isn't referring to the below quote?

Up to this point I have been voicing my opinion as a mere nation leader. But now I will speak as a government official of The Syndicate, to say that I can assure you we have no intention to attack any of Alpha's allies, unless us or our allies get attacked first.

Cus if so your reading comprehension should probably be re-assessed.

Edited by Hodor
  • Upvote 1

I find it honestly hilarious that, in a political game, peoples refuse to read. What are you even here for? We should applaud peoples that spend time reinforcing the lore and history of the game.

But than again im responding to the third class troll again.

I'm just going to say this entire situation is terrible so I can understand people not reading.

If I had to describe why people are not reading I would probably say to stop the spread of AIDs. 

IpHGyGc.png

I'm just going to say this entire situation is terrible so I can understand people not reading.

If I had to describe why people are not reading I would probably say to stop the spread of AIDs.

Wow... not the weirdest thing on the forums but still really out there

Edited by Senatorius

If I recall correctly, tS said several times that they would not attack Alpha. Tell me that they aren't lying scum.

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Well fit ya ken, T$ attacked alpha, finally stopped slingin shite at eachother aye? 
well, least am no seeing anymore of you guys arguing over whos dick is bigger now like, still gan alpha, you can do it pal! ;) 

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

Source?

I'm not going to go digging through 30 pages of shitposts to find it again

I did it for you, mate. It never happened. In fact, Alpha pointed out it never happened and pressed the point quite a bit in those threads. The only assurance was the one made by Ivan and that is quoted above.

• Upvote 1

I did it for you, mate. It never happened. In fact, Alpha pointed out it never happened and pressed the point quite a bit in those threads. The only assurance was the one made by Ivan and that is quoted above.

Hodor

In other words: It doesn't exist.

As Hodor stated: The only assurance made was by Ivan, who works under Jessica in Econ- he stated that t$ had no plans of striking Alpha's allies.

This was entirely correct. When it comes to statements on what t$ will or will not do, your best bet is to look to me instead of our econ guys. You know- FA and all.

• Upvote 5

os9LcJK.gif

In other words: It doesn't exist.

As Hodor stated: The only assurance made was by Ivan, who works under Jessica in Econ- he stated that t$ had no plans of striking Alpha's allies.

This was entirely correct. When it comes to statements on what t$ will or will not do, your best bet is to look to me instead of our econ guys. You know- FA and all.

Apparently Roy is fair game too. So just do whatever I guess

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

It's not like Alpha didn't see this coming. We all knew tS was dancing around a Christmas tree when it came to wanting peace. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

You know, for someone who claims to not care about The $yndicate you sure go out of your way to shitpost about us. Maybe you should consider joining Impero in whatever smelly, black hole he crawled into and spare us all from your half-assed commentary that only serves to confirm your lacking ability of being able to grasp the world around you.

When did I claim not to care about The Syndicate?  I care about any alliance that spends a week defaming and then attacks one of my allies.

So you guys can get your heads out of your asses, and just admit as hard as tS tries, you are not the good guys in this attack, and the only side that wanted a war, was yours.

• Upvote 1