Prefonteen

Looking at these wars with the reasons

"i hear you need lots of help!"

"So, I hear you need help to attack us"

"LOL WONT 1v1 US"

"LOL SCRDD to 1V1"

"lol go cry to ts that you suck"

"your alliance is buttmad nerdraging"

All of which are from Alpha members, I'm seeing this... Trend. I was hoping for more... Class with response wars.

Hoping for, but surely not expecting.

• Upvote 2

Looking at these wars with the reasons

"i hear you need lots of help!"

"So, I hear you need help to attack us"

"LOL WONT 1v1 US"

"LOL SCRDD to 1V1"

"lol go cry to ts that you suck"

"your alliance is buttmad nerdraging"

All of which are from Alpha members, I'm seeing this... Trend. I was hoping for more... Class with response wars.

And they called BK children smh

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Also, props to Alpha for slot-filling Tesynd, your counterattack vs a 2.5v1 force wasn't going to manage anything anyways, and if Sparta enters, they won't be able to fire nukes because they'll block slots through beiging.

The actual compliment, ultimately, was paid to you by Syndicate. They had to fake wargames to "justify" their militarization, which should have given you enough time to plan a coalition war strategy (does your coalition actually plan war strategies?), and by now you probably suspect the logs were deliberately leaked to generate Mensynd-bloc a "CB", not that anyone really needs a CB in this day and age.

It's all a lot of complex bullshit that was utterly unnecessary in the face of your coalition's incompetence. I'm sorry to say, but you guys suck; you've had so long to fix it and between Mensynd and myself we've highlighted the flaws in your strategy and tactics for months. At the end of the day, though, I'm still on your side, and I'm hoping you guys will prove me wrong.

Incompetent.

• Wiki Mod

Also, props to Alpha for slot-filling Tesynd, your counterattack vs a 2.5v1 force wasn't going to manage anything anyways, and if Sparta enters, they won't be able to fire nukes because they'll block slots through beiging.

The actual compliment, ultimately, was paid to you by Syndicate. They had to fake wargames to "justify" their militarization, which should have given you enough time to plan a coalition war strategy (does your coalition actually plan war strategies?), and by now you probably suspect the logs were deliberately leaked to generate Mensynd-bloc a "CB", not that anyone really needs a CB in this day and age.

It's all a lot of complex bullshit that was utterly unnecessary in the face of your coalition's incompetence. I'm sorry to say, but you guys suck; you've had so long to fix it and between Mensynd and myself we've highlighted the flaws in your strategy and tactics for months. At the end of the day, though, I'm still on your side, and I'm hoping you guys will prove me wrong.

Incompetent.

Fairly sure T$'s CB was continued & flagrant plotting to hit them.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

I can already hear the backroom whining. "Hey, can we let Alpha burn? Surely they're not as important to the overall war effort as our vaunted upper tier" [pro-tip: no alpha, you lose your upper tier superiority and this rolling will hurt more than anything else you've seen so far] "hey, what about my pixels? Can I hang on to them for a while longer? Since, like, we're going to lose them anyways" [you &#33;@#&#036;ing idiots] "Let's all organize a war strategy while Alpha burns, and launch a joint coalition attack involving 1-2 alliances tasked at parity and overdeploying against the opponent, timed 7 days in so we can all have a nice organized blitz" [by that time alpha will be gone, and your upper tier will get pwned by test, and the 1-2 strategy has been PROVEN AN UTTER FAILURE IN 3 DIFFERENT WARS] "mommy!" [aren't you a bit too old to be breast-feeding?] "Hey, let's all bash Inst because we're going to be losers and we need someone to bash to make us feel better" [well, apparently I don't play this game and you do, and I'm not the one being rolled]

and so on... so &#33;@#&#036;ing loud. I'm not privy to your back-channels, but the loserdom whining is loud enough for me to hear. And as I've said before, prove me wrong. The war isn't lost... yet.

Fairly sure T$'s CB was continued & flagrant plotting to hit them.

Prove it. Inb4 a wall of &#33;@#&#036;ing arrant nonsense. Did you really need this shit to swing Pantheon and Phoenix when they were already in your &#33;@#&#036;ing hand?

• Wiki Mod

- In light of Alpha's faillure to uphold their word in its dealings with The $yndicate during the previous war and the subsequent erosion of all trust between the $yndicate and Alpha

- Recognizing that Alpha officials have spent the past two months deliberately attempting to discredit and isolate The $yndicate with the objective of positioning themselves for an offensive war upon The $yndicate's member nations.

The $yndicate has concluded that the actions and intentions of Alpha's government are that of an inherently hostile entity, and that Alpha therefore poses a long-term threat to The $yndicate and its member nations.

- Understanding that Alpha officials have publically sued for peace and officially stated intention to decommission the alliance's military

- Following the observation that no such demilitarization has occurred, and that no diplomatic contact was established privately by Alpha officials in order to discuss our qualms. That instead a failed attempt was made at weaponizing leaks via a public callout intended to sway public opinion, while simultaneously backroom manouvers were made in hopes of mounting a coalition to strike The $yndicate.

The $yndicate has no option but to conclude that Alpha's claims of peaceful intent are false; that they are the consequence of the threat of finding themselves in a losing scenario following their failure to secure a victorious offensive scenario, as opposed to a desire to coexist harmoniously.

We at the $yndicate do not take war lightly. Tonight, 2 days after the second-year anniversary of the merger between The $yndicate and The Elysian League, we march to meet a former ally who has deliberately branded itself our enemy. For the first time in 1.5 years, we apply our firepower as a pre-emptive measure instead of waiting for those who would strike us to gain the momentum they require to defeat us.

To those allies who found themselves caught up in Steve's machinations, becoming unwilling actors in his schemes- to be employed as meatshields and taken down alongside him in his fall, The $yndicate has but one message:  Many of you have been our enemies in the past; and many of you have worked tirelessly upon that past mistakes shall not be repeated. Our fight is not with you.

Steve Buscemi, you are branded an enemy of The $yndicate. Dating back to proxy war and before, the core of your positioning has been the identification, slander, isolation and eradication of whichever party found itself in your crosshair. The past days saw your carefully constructed web of lies pierced by reality. As your net of deception goes up in flames, so burns the foundation upon which you have built your house of cards. And the avalanche which follows from the resulting collapse shall sweep away those nation rulers who had placed their faith in you. Your groveling and slithering will not absolve you to commit your crimes again two months from now. You will pay, and the threat you pose will be neutralized.

The $yndicate formally declares war upon Alpha. Any nations who join Alpha following the publication of this notice will be considered rogues and treated seperately from the grander conflict. For the duration of the conflict, any attack on Terminus Est shall be considered an attack on The $yndicate and dealt with as such.

/$/igned for the $yndicate

Roy Mustang, Chief Operating Officer

Partisan, Chief Strategic Officer

Jessica Rabbit, Chief Financial Officer

Underlined the important bits

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

• Wiki Mod

Why reply to Inst 

Cause if its left unreplied to the children in alpha will try to cling to it as a life preserver.

Edit:

i was going to say, "did you think i was born yesterday", but then I forget, Mensa does think I was born yesterday.

Nah, just illiterate. 

Edited by Dr Rush

[trump]

The reps just got 100m higher!

[/trump]

Now this I'm curious about. How much reps are going to be asked of Alpha?

• Wiki Mod

Maybe you should actually query our government about that.

I think you missed the memo, he does all of his political dealings in public now, god forbid he actually make a serious attempt at diplomacy.

• Upvote 1

I think you missed the memo, he does all of his political dealings in public now, god forbid he actually make a serious attempt at diplomacy.

Sorry, I usually receive all serious memos privately.

My mistake.

tS gov official said tS won't be launching attack

Who's hypocritic now?

Ha. When?

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

tS gov official said tS won't be launching attack

Who's hypocritic now?

Quoting again because Alpha official announced military decom.

t$ is just cornering the market on helping y'all with that.

• Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Quoting again because Alpha official announced military decom.

t$ is just cornering the market on helping y'all with that.

t$ is always glad to lend a hand when someone finds something difficult. That's what I like about 'em.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio