Viridian Entente DoW

ComradeMilton

rpYvt7J.gif

Man, I'm so bored, I looked at that picture and the first thing I thought was "Hey, I was just watching the episode where he puts those shorts on!"

That pit, this cage, the pipes- this is all symbolism. We are not truly here. These things represent ideas and concepts about you, and in that pit is no monster. There is nothing in there that did not come from you.

• Wiki Mod

I'm still trying to figure out the downside to this statement.  Nope, there isn't one.  Smash all the pixels!

Who said there was one?

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Well mainly Pfeiffer and Rozalia but since they're the leaders they do tend to drag the image of their respective alliances down.

Pfeiffer is getting rolled???

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=12663

• Upvote 4

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I'll give it to the folks at Mensa: They work hard to try and maintain a façade of invincibility.

However Mensa's Massive drop in score, as well as their inability to prevent the continued rape of their lower tier by PP and Arrgh!, speaks for itself.

Edited by Ibrahim
  • Upvote 2
ztt5Wgs.png

I'll give it to the folks at Mensa: They work hard to try and maintain a façade of invisibility.

However Mensa's Massive drop in score, as well as their inability to prevent the continued rape of their lower tier by PP and Arrgh!, speaks for itself.

Invisibility? We're the most visible thing on this forum... Face it, you cannot out-troll us. Not even with OTT cartoonish ISIS propaganda.

• Upvote 3

I'll give it to the folks at Mensa: They work hard to try and maintain a façade of invincibility.

I am perfectly fine with a score drop.  :D

• Downvote 1

Pfeiffer is getting rolled???

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=12663

I mean. A good chunk of the supposed CB in this war, at the end of the day, just seems to have come down to Pfieffer's personality. We're talking about 20 or so alliances militarized, a couple weeks of posturing, accusations, backroom plotting...

And after all that they haven't even rolled him? Poor show: now he'll never shut up! :P

Edit: See!? He's the next post after mine. Hahaha.

Edited by Manthrax
  • Upvote 6

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

How has SRD not been fired yet?

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif