Viridian Entente DoW

ComradeMilton

I'll give it to the folks at Mensa: They work hard to try and maintain a façade of invincibility.

However Mensa's Massive drop in score, as well as their inability to prevent the continued rape of their lower tier by PP and Arrgh!, speaks for itself.

Haha, "massive drop in score." Ok, tell us more Sheik Beetlejuice. 

51-1748-beetlejuice-1433789721.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Wiki Mod

Death to the opposers!

Weren't you begging for peace like a day ago?

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Newsflash:  we don't care if we get rolled as long as we can take people down with us.

Personally, I think that's the beauty of Rose vs Mensa. Aside from the usual bitter koolaids from each side, at the end of the day neither of us really care about our pixels. If we spend so much time focusing on the differences, how will we ever fall in love? :wub:
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Personally, I think that's the beauty of Rose vs Mensa. Aside from the usual bitter koolaids from each side, at the end of the day neither of us really care about our pixels. If we spend so much time focusing on the differences, how will we ever fall in love? :wub:

Rose and Mensa falling in love? Oh my what the soap opera 

You could make a good 50 cents from that

You people definitely care about pixels. Why else would so much tax money flow to your top tier?

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

And honestly with having 7 wars that have turned against me I have lost so much infrastructure but so few improvements that my next set of wars will be against people with 1-3 less cities than me. And for the sake of revenge I thing il infra bomb every single nation I can with 3 less cities. I'm coming for you mensa. In 5 days. I still have to be pummeled for 4 more days. Then I'm coming for ya

Edited by AlphaC16

And honestly with having 7 wars that have turned against me I have lost so much infrastructure but so few improvements that my next set of wars will be against people with 1-3 less cities than me. And for the sake of revenge I thing il infra bomb every single nation I can with 3 less cities. I'm coming for you mensa. In 5 days. I still have to be pummeled for 4 more days. Then I'm coming for ya

Something tells me this aint gonna go the way you plan!

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

^that would have sounded a lot more intimidating if it comes from someone with 15 or more cities, but I guess it's the thought that counts

if it makes you feel better than, i also am waiting to take some more damage, so i can come for you boys as well, 2-3 more nukes, and i should be able to play with you fine folks.  you guys could also jump up to say hello, its much easier for you to declare on me than me to declare on you.

every nuke our top tier eats, we excitedly look to see who we can now hit... and well we still have a few nukes to go, to get to you little guys.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D

if it makes you feel better than, i also am waiting to take some more damage, so i can come for you boys as well, 2-3 more nukes, and i should be able to play with you fine folks.  you guys could also jump up to say hello, its much easier for you to declare on me than me to declare on you

I'd say it'll take more than that tbh.

☾☆

Warrior of Dio