dio or sheepy?

Captain_Vietnam

one true god???  

86 members have voted

1. 1. True God?

• Sheepy
    • Dio

Um, neither. The Savior of the Holy Light is the one true god.

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Making a poll on the forums with anything Mensa-related. They get their whole alliance on and vote for themselves...

We're sorry, Saruman. Maybe one day you'll be in an alliance as awesome as ours.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Sheepy is the true god. Dio is like his bodyguard/weapon. Ayy lmao is the force that makes up the universe.

Edited by Shifty Stranger

Making a poll on the forums with anything Mensa-related. They get their whole alliance on and vote for themselves...

I'm sorry that our members are active and like to do group activities. I'll tell them to stop logging in and contributing to the community as often. 

I'm sorry that our members are active and like to do group activities. I'll tell them to stop logging in and contributing to the community as often. 

I remember when your alliance was talking about winning a popularity contest (Magic's awards) just because you all voted for yourselves.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

literally the exact same as this thread. As much as I love a good Mensa brigade, this is stupid and pointless.

Swap out the link for another, and this reply can apply to 85% of the content in this forum. >_> Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

• 4 weeks later...

I remember when your alliance was talking about winning a popularity contest (Magic's awards) just because you all voted for yourselves.

I think Ima do those things again sometime. Maybe we can hold a campaign to get more people to come vote to offset Mensa ;)

Just because Pfeiffer sux. Boo Pfeiffer. 

-----------

I don't have a vote for anything here in this poll cause I don't feel like voting again haha

Edited by Magicboyd25
  • Upvote 1

Mr. Edgy here, ladies and gentlemen.

Sorry, I'm just not much into P&W politics and such. My only care is what affects my nation and my nation directly.

• Upvote 1

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1