Can someone explain?

WISD0MTREE

Ever thought about messaging the raiders directly?  Just a thought if leadership is ignoring you...

They either send "!@#$ off" or incoherent BS. 

Did the surrender say that nobody would attack you for X amount of time?

I thought that it was implied that you would stop for at least an hour after it was signed. 

They posted a plagiarized review which I think violated the spirit of the Peace agreement so I have no qualms with what is going on

I... !@#$... And some people wonder why I don't delegate shit to people outside of internet games. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Okay so I'll just break it down for ya.

First off you didn't message me and if you messaged Pfeiffer then you shouldn't be surprised to know that Pfeiffer actually spends time with his family during the holidays.

Now why you should have messaged me? https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=1039Read the last line. Maybe we should bold it....

Second, you should have asked for a NAP because according to Mensa's raid rules you guys (EoS) are free to be raided. If you want more info on what the rules are or how to avoid being okay to be raided by Mensa then contact me in game or on IRC. I'll gladly let ya know.

Lastly, don't ever do something like this again. If you want to handle something FA related then contact the alliance in a more direct way and if they ignore you then start bothering them until they answer you. Doing shit like this makes you look like the other micros in this game who don't know how to FA.

• Upvote 4

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

TBF, EoS did contact me about raiding them. Not that I have much sway in these parts, but at least they contacted somebody. :v

Edited by Fox Fire
  • Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Its on Netflix,you can do it yourself today.

I don't have Netflix. :(

The Empire of Spades never formally declared war on the Arrgh! Fleet. Yet we still recieved multiple attacks from you guys during the wars. While our nations where weak you thought you could sneak in and attack us.We retaliated by raiding you guys post war. Sure you surrendered, but you never actually accounted for the fact you never declared war; so you could never surrender to us. 

(Month earlier) 

You did have DEIC do it once; After you told me they where going to roll us for you. They asked for a NAP between us lol. 

tl;dr You guys are cowards who attacked us while we where down; but you cant deal with a couple random raids?

I don't even think Bloc Party would do that. That's cruel. 

Do what once? 

tl;dr You guys are using tactics that Bloc Party wouldn't even use to justify these raids. 

First off you didn't message me and if you messaged Pfeiffer then you shouldn't be surprised to know that Pfeiffer actually spends time with his family during the holidays.

Now why you should have messaged me? https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=1039Read the last line. Maybe we should bold it....

Lastly, don't ever do something like this again. If you want to handle something FA related then contact the alliance in a more direct way and if they ignore you then start bothering them until they answer you. Doing shit like this makes you look like the other micros in this game who don't know how to FA.

Good for him. 

Yeah, maybe bolding that might help instead of just tacking it to the bottom of a decent sized desc. 

So this isn't okay after I've messaged all of these? 

-Both alliances leaders

-Most of the raiders 

-Some of UPN's leadership

-Some of DEIC's leadership

I'm tired of getting BS from all of them. 

• Upvote 2

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Some people keep thinking I'm the FA guy for Mensa. :(

I guess you look like FA, looooll

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Some people keep thinking I'm the FA guy for Mensa. :(

It's just an excuse to talk to you

6dedd06eb0.png

• Upvote 4

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Learn to look after yourself if you're so intent on not joining a decent alliance

Dio-wryyy.gif

and by decent alliance you mean yours, why do you presume EoS is not decent

My alliance is a great alliance actually, and he really wouldn't be welcome.

And as previously mentioned, a decent alliance could fend off raids through reputation alone. And the incompetence shown in this thread is evidence enough to prove that EoS is not decent. 

Dio-wryyy.gif

I didn't get a message either, and in any case... War hostilities between Mensa and EoS ended. What EoS has experienced post-war is simple raiding. If you were never raided before, it was because DEIC was strong and respected. Welcome to your new world. 

Normally I get messages when people have gripes with Mensa.  So I, too, haven't gotten any messages about this!

I'm not even leadership in Mensa and I get messages!  I'm confused and furious at this...  confusing situation I've somehow got in.

tumblr_naig1pTgVB1qd5mq1o1_500.gif

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Normally I get messages when people have gripes with Mensa.  So I, too, haven't gotten any messages about this!

I'm not even leadership in Mensa and I get messages!  I'm confused and furious at this...  confusing situation I've somehow got in.

tumblr_naig1pTgVB1qd5mq1o1_500.gif

Clearly you are flipping out. 

I keep checking EoS to raid them; Can you guys rebuild faster?

• Upvote 2