Peace for UPN and EoS

I love half-assed posts like this. You have no idea what terms have been given, if any. Nor what UPN and DEIC have agreed to behind closed doors.

Get off that white horse.

Considering the things DHE has done to make it possible for your side to win this war, I know a lot more than you think.

Not to mention several people in The Covenant can't keep a secret. \o/

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congrats to both sides on peace, it was a pleasure as always to fight alongside our friends in UPN. Good luck in the rebuild guys.       25 likes and I'll post nudes.

Peace   The Joint Coalition tonight announces that peace has been reached with the United Purple Nations and Empire of Spades. We're very pleased to announce this agreement. Personally, I've found t

Congrats to UPN.   Now if DEIC could stop being stubborn ass holes maybe this whole thing will be over.

Empire of Spades have also agreed to peace with the coalition forces. The OP has been updated accordingly.

Seems that one dude decided better and just rid the opposite way. For DEIC the charge continues however.

When the war first kicked off, I didn't think we would have ended up here-- especially since it hasn't been that long since the past war. It was definitely an interesting and fun experience, so here's to that UPN.

giphy.gif

1361462021_tumblr_mi909x9rqe1rv8logo1_50

Sums it up.

• Upvote 1

Getting blitzed by 3 top 5 aas and losing only 20k score? Yeah imma dance too baby

Sure, when you've got a ton of military still to inflate that score. When you demilitarize I don't think you'll have more than 1 nation above 1500 strength. Though I doubt your enemies will have any. 

• Upvote 4

Sure, when you've got a ton of military still to inflate that score. When you demilitarize I don't think you'll have more than 1 nation above 1500 strength. Though I doubt your enemies will have any. 

That's the point. When this war started...it should have been the other away around. Heck, we all assumed as much.

Get with the program ;)

giphy.gif