Peace for UPN and EoS

Roy Mustang

Sure, when you've got a ton of military still to inflate that score. When you demilitarize I don't think you'll have more than 1 nation above 1500 strength. Though I doubt your enemies will have any. 

I mean, it's not like we didn't have a ton of military inflating that score at peak, too. We're not stupid, we were built up.

I mean, it's not like we didn't have a ton of military inflating that score at peak, too. We're not stupid, we were built up.

And I'm not stupid either. I'll be comparing where you stand versus that 66kish mark once you demilitarize, though you've already starting rebuilding some infra. tS seems to be mad that I'm pointing out that they took damage. Sorry to ruffle apparently extremely delicate feathers. 

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

And I'm not stupid either. I'll be comparing where you stand versus that 66kish mark once you demilitarize, though you've already starting rebuilding some infra. tS seems to be mad that I'm pointing out that they took damage. Sorry to ruffle apparently extremely delicate feathers. 

Not mad. Bemused perhaps.

Heck, we are pretty joyful right now ;)

Untitled.png

Oh we got freaking wrecked in that initial blitz, you won't hear any denials from my camp about that. But comparing pre-mil to pre-mil and full-mil to full-mil should be about the same as far as damages go. If anything, we're using a metric that makes us look a bit worse (as we're not running around with 10k tanks anymore - it's just not needed at this point)

tS seems to be mad that I'm pointing out that they took damage. Sorry to ruffle apparently extremely delicate feathers. 

Nah, this war turned out very well for them. I'm pretty sure at the outset of the war they expected to be where UPN is right now.

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

Haven't seen the alliance descriptions change yet :(

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

Congrats to both sides on peace, it was a pleasure as always to fight alongside our friends in UPN. Good luck in the rebuild guys.

25 likes and I'll post nudes.

34 likes. Where dem nudes?

• Upvote 3

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Glad to see UPN finally ended the war. Interesting to see the hypocrisy tho on the winning side.

>mfw SRD says a single word.

giphy.gif

Good thing you're not FA, or are you? I don't pay attention to VE.

Edited by Olivier Mira

PoJQyFJ.gif

34 likes. Where dem nudes

I guess I should've put 50 likes, to see if we can inflate my like count even more. However, in the interest of world peace, here you are:

Puppet-With-a-Cool-Tophat-Has-Lied-To-Yo

But hey, I've given you guys a free casus belli. You're welcome.

Edited by TheNG
  • Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

I guess I should've put 50 likes, to see if we can inflate my like count even more. However, in the interest of world peace, here you are:

Now you must die.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

6.  A member of EoS will post a short (1-2 paragraph) positive review of Human Centipede 2 in the Orbis Central forum.

Hey Eos. I'll ghost write that for 5 mil. Human Centipede is a very underrated RomCom series.

valid CB

On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum.