Mensa Attacking UPN Protectorates

donsberger

Saru does not equal UPN.

Mensa keeping it classy as always though.  :lol:

Ahhhhh I see that while you ≠ UPN, Pfeiffer == Mensa HQ.  Good to know that hypocrisy is alive and well over there.  

• Upvote 1

Priest of Dio

Props to atleast one party from your side being honest for once in admitting that they were going to get attacked regardless, instead of continuing the facade that you attacked them because you thought they were entering.  :lol:

One thing you should know about Mensa, if the posts aren't by leadership, take them with a big ol' pile of salt. Most of us aren't privvy to what leadership is thinking. We're told we're allowed to attack XYZ alliance, and it's suns-out-guns-out. The majority of our membership doesn't really know the core reason we're going after a given alliance.

Unless it's Rose. Then we know that the holy wrath of Dio burns hot with bloodthirst.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

One thing you should know about Mensa, if the posts aren't by leadership, take them with a big ol' pile of salt. Most of us aren't privvy to what leadership is thinking. We're told we're allowed to attack XYZ alliance, and it's suns-out-guns-out. The majority of our membership doesn't really know the core reason we're going after a given alliance.

Unless it's Rose. Then we know that the holy wrath of Dio burns hot with bloodthirst.

I fixed that post for you syrup :P

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

First of all, that's a very old discussion, so why haven't you acted earlier? Or better yet, why haven't we acted earlier? Secondly, I can also cut up what you have to say and present it to other people anyway I see fit, but that does not make it evidence. I was present during that hypothetical discussion and by the end the conclusion was that we will be taking no part in the conflict. If your spy hasn't presented that to you then really he is not doing a very good job and you should consider a replacement. If he has presented it to you then why are you choosing not to share it with us?

If you were present during the hypothetical discussion dated 10/7/15, I'm curious as to why. You were a member of TKR up until 10/15/15 and I received those screenshots from Partisan, not you.

• Upvote 2

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

Yes. Sometimes I like to mix it up and be a douchebag, a dickwad or even a shithead.

I can attest to this.

:wub:

• Upvote 1
[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously 

If you were present during the hypothetical discussion dated 10/7/15, I'm curious as to why. You were a member of TKR up until 10/15/15 and I received those screenshots from Partisan, not you.

EBeB9IN.png

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

Damn! That's an old discussion.

Granted, I did mistake it for one that took place recently but the outcome was very much the same, and before I joined Odd Squad I specifically asked them if they were going to join the current conflict, and was unequivocally told that they had absolutely no intention of doing so.

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

Granted, I did mistake it for one that took place recently but the outcome was very much the same, and before I joined Odd Squad I specifically asked them if they were going to join the current conflict, and was unequivocally told that they had absolutely no intention of doing so.

And why do you think they will say the truth, even if they are going to fight or not?

By your logic, I can just ask UPN members

Me: "Hey, are you guys going for war?",

UPN: "Yeah, we are going to fight tS, its really a secret, so keep it to yourself, stranger."

Me: "Of course I'll" :P

(NOTE: I'm just pointing out how silly it is to ask some alliance whether they are going to war or not)

If you want to stay out of conflict, you should select neutral alliance :P

Edited by Aerys Targaryen

Lets just say, I had, and continue to have, a high regard for the truthfulness of the person whom I asked.

It is a good virtue, but you can't expect everyone to say the truth ! After all, this is a game with the name 'Politics' in it :P

Anyway, my best wishes to move forward :)

Let me mention that attacking the protectorates of an alliance you're at war with, when they have shown their desire not to get involved in the war, is extremely low, but here we are, the strong do what they can and the weak do what they must.

That said, if it were simply a matter of Mensa attacking UPN protectorates, that could be deplored by itself. UPN protectorates attempting to defect to Mensa to avoid getting rolled is worse, and the cherry on top is Robster attacking VI. People here apparently have no notion that if you're losing, you let your enemy commit the atrocities because your own "response" has no military or strategic value.

And for that matter, UPN just got passed by VE in score, and UPN has taken 33% damage within the first 6 days of the war.

Let me mention that attacking the protectorates of an alliance you're at war with, when they have shown their desire not to get involved in the war, is extremely low, but here we are, the strong do what they can and the weak do what they must.

That said, if it were simply a matter of Mensa attacking UPN protectorates, that could be deplored by itself. UPN protectorates attempting to defect to Mensa to avoid getting rolled is worse, and the cherry on top is Robster attacking VI. People here apparently have no notion that if you're losing, you let your enemy commit the atrocities because your own "response" has no military or strategic value.

And for that matter, UPN just got passed by VE in score, and UPN has taken 33% damage within the first 6 days of the war.

On the plus side, with all this attention, vargen might just get a mention in the syndicates next big blockbuster. Edited by chrishinton52

>desire not to get involved in the war

>declares war or raids alliance(s) involved in the war

Hm.

• Downvote 1

Gg so Ole and Saru do not represent UPN. Does Hans represent UPN though? Does Aenir?

Only things that make UPN look good represent UPN. Duh.