Mensa Attacking UPN Protectorates

donsberger

Irony: becoming a protectorate in order to avoid going to war, go to war due to actions of the protector.

Its more of a raiding deterrent than a war.. wouldn't be so bad fighting Mensa if the war didn't always "glitch" when they declare, giving them the upper hand. Kinda makes me wish we went through with Arrgh. But I am kinda exempt from this. Sucks I can't help the alliance :( 

Hdh3TqS.gif

Keep poking the bear Mensa, and you're bound to get mauled. Remember that.

What bear?

Its more of a raiding deterrent than a war.. wouldn't be so bad fighting Mensa if the war didn't always "glitch" when they declare, giving them the upper hand. Kinda makes me wish we went through with Arrgh. But I am kinda exempt from this. Sucks I can't help the alliance :(

What glitch? 

You know, these threats really stopped meaning much after the OTHER 50 people from BoC and UPN and VE and DEIC, etc made them. I'd say put your money where your mouth is, but I assume your peasants are back to bartering already...so put your cows and chickens and hay bales where your mouth is.

Syrup's an expert on 12 year olds playing browser games, get him in here.

Checking in. Judging by his tone of voice, Avruch is at least a teenager, and, like, totally cook, ya know?

You do realize that UPN/DEIC/BoC were the aggressors in this war, and we are simply defending in this war, right? It's not like we declared out of the blue.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Care to elaborate on the "without the war points"?

I don't know about the Notification issue.  Perhaps the guys declared war and immediately hit.

Conducting attacks that require more war points than what could have be obtained in the time frame. It happened last time Ansom was declared on by a Mensa member.Unsure if it happened this time, will wait and see. Just generalizing with this new glitch it seems to come with Mensa. It is just odd. 

But good luck in your rolling endeavor. 

Calling bullshit. Please provide proof. 

Is in tech support I believe. 

Hdh3TqS.gif

Conducting attacks that require more war points than what could have be obtained in the time frame. It happened last time Ansom was declared on by a Mensa member.Unsure if it happened this time, will wait and see. Just generalizing with this new glitch it seems to come with Mensa. It is just odd. 

But good luck in your rolling endeavor. 

What attacks?  Are you talking about a Ground Attack + Air Strike?

I'll go ahead and tell you it's legit.  Think about how Action Points work and how you obtain them.

• Downvote 1

What attacks?  Are you talking about a Ground Attack + Air Strike?

I'll go ahead and tell you it's legit.  Think about how Action Points work and how you obtain them.

Like I said I am speaking of a previous war, I'm sorry you couldn't follow. The current war there was no notification...  

Hdh3TqS.gif

You know, these threats really stopped meaning much after the OTHER 50 people from BoC and UPN and VE and DEIC, etc made them. I'd say put your money where your mouth is, but I assume your peasants are back to bartering already...so put your cows and chickens and hay bales where your mouth is.

That wasn't a threat. Just be wary of who you attack.

"You can lose a lot of soldiers but still win the game."

– The Governor

Like I said I am speaking of a previous war, I'm sorry you couldn't follow. The current war there was no notification...  

Again, I don't think you know what you're talking about in regards to a previous war.  The Notification issue I see in the Tech Support.  Not sure what issues he's having.  Never had that issue myself.

• Downvote 1

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8557-map-not-adding-up-right/

this was the issue from a previous war with a Mensa nation

Ah, the warp bug, gotcha.  Thanks for clarifying.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Wiki Mod

The AP errors effected a number of wars when they happened awhile back most of them unrelated to mensa, also notification error has occurred before at least a couple times.

Edited by Dr Rush

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid