Mensa Attacking UPN Protectorates

donsberger

I have to say, Rose was way better to be at war with. Those guys know how to shitpost during a war, UPN just !@#$es and complains.

• Upvote 4

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Partisan is a snake. Stop trying to twist everything to somehow be in your favour, when you're well aware that this was nothing more than an unwarranted act of aggression against defenceless protectorates who were trying to sit out a conflict that had nothing to do with them, and for which they showed little care or interest for other than trying to fill their own pockets. Next time you post, I want you to present your evidence, but since you won't able to... I'm not expecting anything more from you.

Edited by Ibrahim
  • Upvote 1
ztt5Wgs.png

Partisan is a snake. Stop trying to twist everything to somehow be in your favour, when you're well aware that this was nothing more than an unwarranted act of aggression against defenceless protectorates who were trying to sit out a conflict that had nothing to do with them, and for which they showed little care or interest for other than trying to fill their own pockets. Next time you post, I want you to present your evidence, but since you won't able to... I'm not expecting anything more from you.

Honestly, I don't actively dislike UPN or it's protectorates.

That said, you guys are trying to spin this just as hard as anyone else. I'm getting real tired of the "act of aggression against defenseless protectorates" facade. Your protectorate alliance has been in a war for nearly a week. Why you would still be "defenseless"  nearly a week later is beyond me. You're trying to blame your lack of activity & organization on those who capitalized on it.

Rather than posting on the forums about how it's not your fault, how Partisan is a snake, how we're aggressive tyrants, and everything under the sun, you should focus your energy on organizing your alliance members into an organized force the next time around. The world will trample you if you let it, complaining on the forums won't prevent alliances from walking all over you.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Mensa told us straight off the bat that they will be attacking our protectorates.

But I see what you did there.

I am not privy to your talks with Mensa HQ. My explanation concerned Syndicate rationale, as well as coalition rationale. What you and Mensa speak of is between you two.

I don't know what these leaks are you're on about but I assure you that there was no intention whatsoever for Odd Squad or any member of the SALUS bloc to get involved in this war. UPN even made I explicitly clear that they did not need or want our intervention in this conflict. We were merely intent on war profiteering until we were attacked suddenly and without any prior warning or attempts at communication by Mensa HQ.

a%20snake%20in%20the%20grass.preview.jpg

Sigh... here we go again. 

http://i.imgur.com/NwevxiE.png

http://i.imgur.com/ZV6oOzx.png

http://i.imgur.com/ztBeTpP.png

And:

http://imgur.com/a/Jrm7y

Are you sure you had no plans pre-war? Because these are the leaks that set tS on the trail towards figuring out the planned UPN attack, as well as your intentions.

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Full disclaimer:  I am not in Mensa HQ leadership and do not get to make any decisions about policy.

I was under the impression that attacking protectorates were a way to initiate conflict against the protecting alliance without necessarily triggering that protecting alliance's treaty obligations.  That is, let's hypothesize that Mensa HQ attacked one or more UPN protectorates.  UPN could counter per there protectorate treaty but the MDP clauses UPN's treaties with other alliances like VE would not be triggered since UPN was not directly attacked.

I would assume that it's all in the treaty wording.  If VE's treaty with the UPN stated that VE would be bound to assist in the defense of UPN and any or all of its protectorates then my assumption is 100% incorrect.  But I strongly suspect that I'm right here.

Priest of Dio

Full disclaimer: I am not in Mensa HQ leadership and do not get to make any decisions about policy.

I was under the impression that attacking protectorates were a way to initiate conflict against the protecting alliance without necessarily triggering that protecting alliance's treaty obligations. That is, let's hypothesize that Mensa HQ attacked one or more UPN protectorates. UPN could counter per there protectorate treaty but the MDP clauses UPN's treaties with other alliances like VE would not be triggered since UPN was not directly attacked.

I would assume that it's all in the treaty wording. If VE's treaty with the UPN stated that VE would be bound to assist in the defense of UPN and any or all of its protectorates then my assumption is 100% incorrect. But I strongly suspect that I'm right here.

If your ally is going to nitpick, they are a shitty ally. :P

6XmKiC2.png

I told Saru I was going to destroy their little pet project of micros when this shit kicked off. UPN spat in the face of my alliance, so I'm burning their house down and salting the Earth. We do things the Chicago way.

• Upvote 4

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

I told Saru I was going to destroy their little pet project of micros when this shit kicked off. UPN spat in the face of my alliance, so I'm burning their house down and salting the Earth. We do things the Chicago way.

Props to atleast one party from your side being honest for once in admitting that they were going to get attacked regardless, instead of continuing the facade that you attacked them because you thought they were entering.  :lol:

Your fault for being the busty figurehead of UPN, compadre.

You've been staring at my avatar too much.  :lol:

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

It's not just one party from Mensa HQ being honest, Saru, I think I readily admitted that there's leverage in attacking protectorates upthread.  There's one thing Mensa HQ does very well and that's being upfront with our intentions and commitments.  I like that, personally, since I never make promises I do not intend to fulfill.  Sadly, not all feel the same way, both in Real Lifeâ„¢ and on Orbis

Priest of Dio

I am not privy to your talks with Mensa HQ. My explanation concerned Syndicate rationale, as well as coalition rationale. What you and Mensa speak of is between you two.

a%20snake%20in%20the%20grass.preview.jpg

Sigh... here we go again. 

http://i.imgur.com/NwevxiE.png

http://i.imgur.com/ZV6oOzx.png

http://i.imgur.com/ztBeTpP.png

And:

http://imgur.com/a/Jrm7y

Are you sure you had no plans pre-war? Because these are the leaks that set tS on the trail towards figuring out the planned UPN attack, as well as your intentions.

First of all, that's a very old discussion, so why haven't you acted earlier? Or better yet, why haven't we acted earlier? Secondly, I can also cut up what you have to say and present it to other people anyway I see fit, but that does not make it evidence. I was present during that hypothetical discussion and by the end the conclusion was that we will be taking no part in the conflict. If your spy hasn't presented that to you then really he is not doing a very good job and you should consider a replacement. If he has presented it to you then why are you choosing not to share it with us?

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

Props to atleast one party from your side being honest for once in admitting that they were going to get attacked regardless, instead of continuing the facade that you attacked them because you thought they were entering. :lol:

You've been staring at my avatar too much. :lol:

For someone who complains about people overlooking your side of the story, you do a swell job of it yourself.

As Partisan already stated, Mensa's rational to attack and Syndicates rational are different.

6XmKiC2.png

lol@Saru giving people 'props' for honesty. UPN lied to allies, protectorates, themselves. Hans is a cancer, Ole is (apparently) easily manipulated, and Saru can't keep his !@#$ing house in order.

How's that for honesty? Enjoy your ass !@#$ing, sorry we forgot the lube.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Mensa told us straight off the bat that they will be attacking our protectorates.

But I see what you did there.

Thanks for informing your protecterates and telling us no to worry about militarizing after we asked multiple times if we should and if you'd need help. Edited by Ashwyn Traverse

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Thanks for informimg your protecterates and telling us no to worry about militarizing after we asked multiple times if we should and if you'd need help.

That was a mistake on my part. And I am happy to explain to you what happened in regards to that if you want to reach out to me. 

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

lol@Saru giving people 'props' for honesty. UPN lied to allies, protectorates, themselves. Hans is a cancer, Ole is (apparently) easily manipulated, and Saru can't keep his !@#$ house in order.

How's that for honesty? Enjoy your ass !@#$, sorry we forgot the lube.

Saru does not equal UPN.

Mensa keeping it classy as always though.  :lol:

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN