a Statment from Hansarius and the United Purple Nations

Ole

What I can say is that wars really happen from miscommunication(misunderstanding/communicationgap), different leaders with differing ideas and interests, changes in leadership and this what so called hegemoney and pride. The only miracle that will happen in politics and war is when no wars like this happen. We all go fight guys but only to pixels okay? Let's remain civil and friendly off sites :)

Wars rarely if ever happen due to "miss communication". They do happen from miss calculation though.

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

2WLvAKy.jpg

7.5/10

2/10 for messing up your quote

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

the shit post have become too much. Please go back to Partisan and Saru screaming at each other as that was not getting old.

I prefer shitposting over pointless bickering.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

I prefer shitposting over pointless bickering.

>implying there's any other sort of bickering

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Those wars have little to do with this war. You did not 'make the inevitable happen'. You made a conscious decision to turn the leaks into a self-fulfilling prophecy. The likelyhood of an eventual showdown between tS and UPN existed due to the leaks. You decided to turn that into an inevitability by refusing our attempts at normalizing relations, and by instead waiting for us to be at our weakest (following a large war) to strike, stabbing various direct and indirect allies in the back in the process.

This is a war of occupation, designed to enhance the dominance which your bloc already had. Unfortunately, you underestimated the backlash your move would garner. This one rests solely on your government.

Sorry for the delay but

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/hTepfafTpMU​

Edit: Replaced broken embed with hyperlink

Edited by Matt2004

Untitled.png.a5280e76db3e7bedecea0a5e4d7b7daf.png

Probably has something to do with UPN being completely in the wrong here.

I'm all for gray areas but this is pretty black and white.

I think you are being fed too much propaganda by your gov, you might want to switch down the tv sometimes.

This BA hostess says it all...

I am not being fed propaganda, the fact is being the #1 alliance is a death sentence waiting to happen, the gov. are just hitting out before you were confident enough to hit us - we wont appease you like the tories did back in the 1930s.

Edited by Matt2004

I am not being fed propaganda, the fact is being the #1 alliance is a death sentence waiting to happen, the gov. are just hitting out before you were confident enough to hit us - we wont appease you like the tories did back in the 1930s.

Ye, it definitely worked, good plan.

Congratulations. You've earned it.

dumbass_award.jpg

Matt2004, are you drawing a parallel between SK and its allies and Nazi Germany?

Only directed at t$, not SK or TEst.

No - directed at all three actually.​

Edited by Matt2004

Lmao. Kadin awarded the prize to the right person. *slow clap*

Autocorrect just proved me right - "dumbass" is not a word

*if that corrected to "dumbest" again it should say "D U M B A S S"

Matt2004, are you drawing a parallel between SK and its allies and Nazi Germany?

Sort of - The only way Hitler got as powerful as he did was because the UK and France did not make a sufficient show of power when he was weak - this is what UPN have tried to do, but the external involvement complicates things.

• G'Kar locked this topic