Radio show, Oct. 25th 9PM EST.

Prefontaine

There's no radio show this upcoming week, but I'm gonna get an early start on this next one since I'm not how much time I'd have this weekend to set things up. This is subject to change (guests) if something interesting happens between now and then. If a war happens, or some major leaks happen, that sort of thing might cause a guest change. 

Co-host: Tenages.

Mechanics guest: SHEEPY! (he said he would at least)

Politics guest: Pubstomper [Rose], TBD

The show time will be subject to change if we need to to accommodate getting Sheepy on. That being said, I need a second guest for politics. Who wants in? Who do you all want on? No Try to think outside of recent guests. TLF, Mensa, UPN, DHE, iGn should only be asking if something major happens with them or no one else wants to come on.

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

Do you get any recommendations from players on who they'd like hear on your radio show?

I do not get them, but I would like them.

I've already approached Tenages and gotten an affirmative about going on. :]

Tenages doesn't make the final decision, but I will talk to him about it.

scSqPGJ.gif

No Try to think outside of recent guests. TLF, Mensa, UPN, DHE, iGn should only be asking if something major happens with them or no one else wants to come on.

</3 I thought I was going to be the new weekly guest

<+JohnHarms> We need more feminists

Here are my recommendations:

Satisfriend or WILDWILDWEST from Charming Friends

Jodo from Noir

LordStrum or Yosodog from Black Knights

Mad Max from iNGen

Saru from UPN

Partisan from Syndicate ( If he'd make it, that tease )

Also anybody from DEIC, BoC, Arrgh, and GPA.  I mean seriously, these alliances need something.  What are they even doing?

Kinda tapped out on Rose, VE, and Mensa.  I'd love to hear from other alliances.  TLF was interesting to be represented, although I kinda wondered why Lysandre (sp?) bothered.

EDIT:

Also Hodor from Guardian, but I imagine it'd be "Hodor" a lot.  Which would still be amusing to listen to.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Here are my recommendations:

Satisfriend or WILDWILDWEST from Charming Friends

Jodo from Noir

LordStrum or Yosodog from Black Knights

Mad Max from iNGen

Saru from UPN

Partisan from Syndicate ( If he'd make it, that tease )

Also anybody from DEIC, BoC, Arrgh, and GPA.  I mean seriously, these alliances need something.  What are they even doing?

Kinda tapped out on Rose, VE, and Mensa.  I'd love to hear from other alliances.  TLF was interesting to be represented, although I kinda wondered why Lysandre (sp?) bothered.

EDIT:

Also Hodor from Guardian, but I imagine it'd be "Hodor" a lot.  Which would still be amusing to listen to.

All in due time

• Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Tenages doesn't make the final decision, but I will talk to him about it.

Thanks.  Someone told me that since you were gone Tenages was going to be running it this weekend, but apparently I was told wrong, hence my misunderstanding.

Appreciate it tho

Edited by Sargun

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

If we're getting represented I'd like to throw my hat in too.

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

I actually asked Pre about you Sargun and he said "Tell him he's on unless war breaks out, then I'm getting someone from the war."

Sorry man. Blame Ole.

Considering we've got an MDP with the main alliance getting rolled here it's just a matter of time before I'm in. ;[

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png