Charming Friends and The Light Federation MDoAP

MRBOOTY

Lights Out

1: These treaty contents may be re-enlightened by unanimous consent from all signatories.

WOW

I don't understand this clause. Presumably the treaty means the treaty can be renewed by unanimous consent. But A) there's no clause by which it automatically expires, just a cancellation clause, meaning there's no need to renew it. And  B) obviously any agreement can always be renewed by unanimous consent of the involved parties. That's literally true in 100% of treaties. If everyone involved consents, then by definition you have an agreement.

tl;dr this clause is redundant and dumb.

• Upvote 3
wF9Bjre.gif

BK and InGen right now

Neo+dodges+the+bullet.gif

I'm kidding, have fun with each other :P

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

I don't understand this clause. Presumably the treaty means the treaty can be renewed by unanimous consent. But A) there's no clause by which it automatically expires, just a cancellation clause, meaning there's no need to renew it. And  B) obviously any agreement can always be renewed by unanimous consent of the involved parties. That's literally true in 100% of treaties. If everyone involved consents, then by definition you have an agreement.

tl;dr this clause is redundant and dumb.

The pun kind of drowned out the real meaning here, which is that the treaty can be changed with unanimous consent from all parties.

Can't say it was worth it for you to lose BK and ingen over CF, but hey, your choice.

o/ Congrats on the treaty

Hey it wasn't over the Charming Friends :P

• Upvote 3

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Im "Lysanderius" ;V

I hear Lysanderius has an identity crisis and never holds a specific name for too long because he doesn't really know who he wants to be.
Edited by Ashwyn Traverse

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Honestly, I don't have a problem with CF. But signing with them is political suicide. They are still widely disliked. I personally have gotten over the events that led to the Charming War, but I know that a lot of people dislike CF for a wide variety of reasons, such as war mongering, and being SJWs. I think that friendships are good, but you want to be careful who you sign with. 

Congrats anyways

• Upvote 3

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Losing BK and Ingen isn't that big of a deal in the long run. TLF decided to drift from tS and go more towards the Rose bloc. I'm not sure why everyone is giving them hell over it.

CF are the big losers in such a treaty that much is certain. CF really don't need treaties and all this does is make them TLF's, or to be more accurate, Rose's shield. Though I'm sure CF would have little problem telling them to jog on later, so we'll see how it goes.

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1